Chrome Button set available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Button set available

Did a set of chrome style buttons for a friend, and decided to make them available to anyone who wants them. Here's the screenshot:

Complete set, with icons and smilies. The smilies are a 3D version so they are not the standard smilies found with VB. I included a couple extra ones there for you. As you can tell from the screenshot, the smaller posting icons are not as chrome, as this particular style just didn't look that nice with very small graphics. All buttons work well with different colored backgrounds.

Here's the page to grab them:

Chrome button set
    shiva

http://www.roxr.shivasite.com

Hmm, those smilies look a bit like the ones which come with MSN Messenger. No, in fact they are exactly the same. They are of course copyrighted by Microsoft therefore.... it's only a matter of time before the richest company in the world get's annoyed...

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      Hmm, those smilies look a bit like the ones which come with MSN Messenger. No, in fact they are exactly the same. They are of course copyrighted by Microsoft therefore.... it's only a matter of time before the richest company in the world get's annoyed...
      actually, no. Microsoft has publically released all of their icons for any use.

Comment

Good work, I like them

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
          Wrong.

Comment

I looked into it before I included them in the sets, and they were stated as free to use from several websites. To be honest, I'm pretty sure that the majority of the people here could make their own quite easy, so maybe MS gave up, like they seem to be not enforcing the XP style as much either lately.
            shiva

http://www.roxr.shivasite.com

Comment

I like the set, very nice.

Comment

Fair enough, I hang my head in shame.

Comment

I installed them on my board, and the users liked them, for the most part...although some complained that the smaller buttons were hard to read at a glance.

Comment

Nice work!
                    Thank you for sharing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X