Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me the original vB codes for Quote function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me the original vB codes for Quote function?

I accidentally deleted the vB code tag for the quote function in the Custom vB Codes at the Control Panel! I would like to get this back but I do not know the codes for this. Can anyone please tell me what codes I must fill in for the following...

vB Code tag:
    vB Code replacement:
    vB Code example:
    vB Code explanation:

Again, thanks again.

vB Code tag: quote

vB Code replacement: <blockquote><smallfont>quote:</smallfont><hr>{param}<hr></blockquote>

vB Code example: [quote]This is a quote[/quote]

vB Code explanation: The quote tag is used to denote a quote from another post
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

smachol, thanks again for your help! Your a life-saver!

Comment

No problem!

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Help!!!

I already fixed the Custom vB Codes for the quote function but why is it that instead of the 'classic quote style' I get to see this quote style??? Can anyone help me get back the 'classic quote style'???

Comment

Try reverting your quotereply template.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

smachol, here is what's written in my quotereply template:

Comment

That should work assuming you've entered the vB Code info correctly. Check again. If you still have problems, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thanks as always smachol. Let me go check the codes one more time before I sign the support form.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X