• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments for my site

Please take a look at my site and comment. Site addy is here thanks

no comment from anyone?

Comment

"Cannot find server"
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

also tried but........

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
        Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

I got the same error as sphinx. Are you sure that you have the correct database name and password in your config.php file?

Comment

Code:
            Link-ID == false, connect failed
            mysql error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '216.89.24.247' (64)

mysql error number: 2003

Date: Sunday 11th of August 2002 09:54:31 AM
            Script: /forums/
            Referer:
            Sounds like MySQL is down.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

oh sorry folks, it seems that my mysql server is down. It is back up now again.

Comment

the design looks awesome but im not a big fan of the colors

Comment

different...

Couple suggestions, but really personal preferences more than anything.

The red are hot colors, as opposed to the header, which are cooler colors. It's kind of jarring to say the least. Way too many colors.

I would shorten the header height a bit, takes up too much space. The area below is pretty blank. I would move the membership box to the side of the forum logo, and fill up the space a bit. Looks like it would fit nicely. That also means the side graphic drops down more againest the category listing, which would be a nicer effect.

The one thing though is the forum doesn't match that header in quality. I take it you didn't do the header?
                  shiva

http://www.roxr.shivasite.com

Comment

The colors made a negative impact on me. I would much rather see you stay with the cool colors throughout the page. the lavendars, blues, and so on... it's much more relaxing and I would feel inclined to stay on your page longer. As it is, I felt "jumpy" and wanted to leave quickly.

I would rather not have to scroll horizontally. Can you fit all the top buttons, so there's no need to scroll?

Good luck!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X