X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Chance
    replied
    Ohh..

Ohh.. Why would you consider it Spam? Because he posted one time and dropped a link to his website? Maybe he just registered his vbulletin license the same week he posted. I don't know how it is now, but you needed either a license or a connection to be able to post on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Chance
    replied
    Thanks.

Thanks, It wasn't lazy of me, Marcus enjoyed the look, so I created a theme that I thought he would enjoy. There are a few minor problems, which will be fixed. Thanks for your opinions, much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Maxsteel
    replied
    I think its sweet looking.

Leave a comment:

• I¢E
    replied
    Ah, well I'm glad to hear that the owner of Mad Music designed that site then but I think that's a bit lazy of the designer to basically 99% copy his style on his boards and port it over...but if that's what you wanted then there's nothing to say.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul J

What's the point of you're piping up? To show that you have the same kind of forum?
    He's staying on-topic by posting his suggestion/opinion.

Anyways, if you look at the site in 800x600, you'll see that it's divided into two parts: the top header and then the main content.

Not easy to see that point on higher resolutions, but that was the design idea.

Leave a comment:

• Paul J
    replied
    Originally posted by webmasterforum
    very nice looking forum, however the empty white space at the top looks out of place, i assume that you will be adding some kind of navigation bar over there?
    What's the point of you're piping up? To show that you have the same kind of forum?

Leave a comment:

• webmasterforum
    replied
    very nice looking forum, however the empty white space at the top looks out of place, i assume that you will be adding some kind of navigation bar over there?

Leave a comment:

• Paul J
    replied
    He does great work!

And, Ice, the postbits on the two sites are nothing alike.

Nice sites.

Leave a comment:

• iHosts
    replied
    For those that want to see what I'm talking about head over to: http://www.madmusic.net/forum/

Edit: seems like even your postbit design is pretty much the same design too....tisk tisk
    Joshua Chance (Kaost) is our full-time designer! If you are unaware who that is, he owns MadMusic.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Good header... but body is a bit too pixelated...

Leave a comment:

• I¢E
    replied
    For those that want to see what I'm talking about head over to: http://www.madmusic.net/forum/

Edit: seems like even your postbit design is pretty much the same design too....tisk tisk...

Leave a comment:

• I¢E
    replied
    I'd say it's nice, but it's just a green version of Mad Music. The category headers are exactly the same, except they are green. Your header is nice though.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by plug
    Very nice spam ya got there.
    iHosts is simply asking for feedback on his website, and that's perfectly fine.

Leave a comment:

• plug
    replied
    Spam is because its your first ( and only at the time) post and its advertising.

Leave a comment:

• iHosts
    replied
    I have seen several topics of this nature posted throughout this forum. And none of which were classified or even questioned by the board members as spam. Therefore I feel my thread has been posted in the appropriate forum. As it heavily encompasses customization (graphics & style) of the vBulletin system. So no need to be rude. If it's not in the correct forum a mod can edit/delete this topic. Or tell me within this thread, and I will be more then happy to edit my post. But why you insist on going out of your way to belittle my post with sarcasm is beyond me.

Nonetheless have a great day. And warmest regards. If it just so happens to be in the wrong forum, nice heads up.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X