Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ihosts.com - New web hosting forum.

ihosts.com

Please drop any opinions and or suggestions.
    Thanks greatly!

Very nice spam ya got there.

Comment

I have seen several topics of this nature posted throughout this forum. And none of which were classified or even questioned by the board members as spam. Therefore I feel my thread has been posted in the appropriate forum. As it heavily encompasses customization (graphics & style) of the vBulletin system. So no need to be rude. If it's not in the correct forum a mod can edit/delete this topic. Or tell me within this thread, and I will be more then happy to edit my post. But why you insist on going out of your way to belittle my post with sarcasm is beyond me.

Nonetheless have a great day. And warmest regards. If it just so happens to be in the wrong forum, nice heads up.

Thanks.

Comment

Spam is because its your first ( and only at the time) post and its advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by plug
          Very nice spam ya got there.
          iHosts is simply asking for feedback on his website, and that's perfectly fine.
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I'd say it's nice, but it's just a green version of Mad Music. The category headers are exactly the same, except they are green. Your header is nice though.

Comment

For those that want to see what I'm talking about head over to: http://www.madmusic.net/forum/

Edit: seems like even your postbit design is pretty much the same design too....tisk tisk...

Comment

Good header... but body is a bit too pixelated...
                :)

Comment

For those that want to see what I'm talking about head over to: http://www.madmusic.net/forum/

Edit: seems like even your postbit design is pretty much the same design too....tisk tisk
                  Joshua Chance (Kaost) is our full-time designer! If you are unaware who that is, he owns MadMusic.

Thanks.

Comment

He does great work!

And, Ice, the postbits on the two sites are nothing alike.

Nice sites.

Comment

very nice looking forum, however the empty white space at the top looks out of place, i assume that you will be adding some kind of navigation bar over there?
                      Hostforums.com
                      Web Hosting Forum

Comment

Originally posted by webmasterforum
                        very nice looking forum, however the empty white space at the top looks out of place, i assume that you will be adding some kind of navigation bar over there?
                        What's the point of you're piping up? To show that you have the same kind of forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J

What's the point of you're piping up? To show that you have the same kind of forum?
                          He's staying on-topic by posting his suggestion/opinion.

Anyways, if you look at the site in 800x600, you'll see that it's divided into two parts: the top header and then the main content.

Not easy to see that point on higher resolutions, but that was the design idea.
                          :)

Comment

Ah, well I'm glad to hear that the owner of Mad Music designed that site then but I think that's a bit lazy of the designer to basically 99% copy his style on his boards and port it over...but if that's what you wanted then there's nothing to say.

Comment

I think its sweet looking.
                              Owner of the Web-Silver Network.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X