This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Centric Buttons

Here is a new set of button I designed called "Studio Centric Series 1" there will be many colors, as of right now there is only the green set available. (if your interested in other colors please make a note of it). I didn't want to sell my designs, but It's come to the point where I might as well charge a little something, now $7.00 is a really reasonable price for over 70 - 80 graphics. You can get these on my paypal shop, along with others that will be coming soon. If you have any problems contact me at: removed

Check It Out!

* This is paypal and not regnow.com, It will check on the order daily to be sure when to send you the .zip file, I'll probably upgrade to regnow if all goes well. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chen; Fri 26th Jul '02, 11:35pm.

I'm sorry, but as per the forum rules we do not allow people to post threads here that advertise any products or services.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X