Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying Web Design Jobs Available - Details Within!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying Web Design Jobs Available - Details Within!

Greetings,

Been a while folks, I miss you all.

Due to some recent tragic events in my life (parents were killed in a house fire), I find myself with very little time in my life right now (nor patience) so I'm passing along these 2 paying jobs to those who wish to take them on.

I'm looking for a forum designer/hacker to work on the new Alien Soup Forums in production, as well as a local Long Island, New York discussion site that I have the domain for, and just waiting to fly. I need full design as well as forum modifications, from the ground up on both sites, and wish to select the absolute best person for this job. It will be worth your time and experience, and I will pay for exceptional work. Should I be happy with the outcome, I may hire for additional projects.

If you're interested, please e-mail me directly at REMOVED and we'll discuss it. I have very little time and will probably not be able to respond here.

Thanks for reading.
    -Jason
    Last edited by Alien; Tue 8th Feb '11, 1:41pm.
    -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Sorry but requesting or offering paid services is not allowed on these forums. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry about your parents...
      ~Being Designed~
      www.graphicflux.com

Comment

Sorry about your parents bro. I couldn't even imagine that.

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't notice the comments about your parents. My condolences to you and your family.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kindness...

smachol: No problem, all taken care of, sorry didn't know.

c-pr0mpt: Definatly not easy to get that phone call.. Anyways, haven't seen you in ages, hope things are well.

SpotMe: Thanks again...
            -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X