No announcement yet.

whos online box on top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind, just found it over @ vBulletin.org...
    Dennis

Comment

The welcome box is a hack, found on the vbulletin.org site

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...=welcome+panel

to jump straight in!

Comment

too late!

It works well, now if support would just reply to my official support request..........

Comment

Originally posted by Slamdog
          It works well, now if support would just reply to my official support request..........
          What's the subject of that support request?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

vBulletin Issue - missing default styles/templates [SID-17076-2c020855]

There you go smachol

Comment

Found it. I actually looked at it when you first submitted it. I thought I had a fix but nothing I did worked. I know at least one other support person looked at it as well but couldn't come up with the solution. I'll flag the issue and hopefully someone else will have an idea of what to do.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

P.S. You had to really go out of your way to remove the Default style since there's no 'remove' option for it. Do you know what you did exactlly?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I was messing with styles, but dont know exactly how i deleted it. Have been trying all sorts on a pair of test boards to restore from backups, or to start clean and import everything from the live board, but a straight move still removes the default.

Comment

Working...
                  X