Vote for vB Board of the Month - July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c-prompt

I did not design it. I just implemented his design into the forum index. The design is all him.
    That explains why the graphics kind of suck, but Kudos to c-prompt cause the forum home html is still as good as always.
    Last edited by she-rape; Thu 4th Jul '02, 7:41am.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
      I don't care much for any of them.
      why's that?
      www.warboards.org

Comment

*stick*

Comment

fexboards is down or not reachable for me, blizzforums has popups
          So, my vote goes to veggieboards, nice idea to add some bordercolors!
          cu,
          -Tom
          http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
          German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
            I would vote for fex but unfortunately Ben has banned my ip so I cannot even view it. Sad as I am the one he hired to do the forumhome template work for him...

hmmmmmm I dont remember you doing any designing.....if I remember correctly you helped me with the coding but the designing was all me. In fact I had to redo the entire forum home so your help isnt even there anymore.
            Also none of my designs are rips....please do not start stuff unless you tell them the whole story. This is the exact reason your were banned becuase I do not want to argue.
            Anyways what does this have to do with this thread?
            Last edited by Ben Johnson; Sat 6th Jul '02, 11:49am.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Johnson
              hmmmmmm I dont remember you doing any designing.....if I remember correctly you helped me with the coding but the designing was all me. In fact I had to redo the entire forum home so your help isnt even there anymore.
              Also none of my designs are rips....please do not start stuff unless you tell them the whole story. This is the exact reason your were banned becuase I do not want to argue.
              Anyways what does this have to do with this thread?
              Corey didn't say anything in his post about designing, did he? All I read is that he did the forumhome template work.

Although I probably don't know the circumstances of why he's banned, I don't, however, appreciate you bringing him down by saying how his works' been deleted. It's just kind of rude. If you really want to say that, you could've emailed him.
              :)

Comment

Please take personal disputes and arguments to private email or PM. Let's get back on subject, ok?
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

oh I wasnt trying to be rude, just defending myself.
                  I was simply stating that none of the work is his, I was just trying to calrify something that Corey misstated.
                  Yes at first he helped me out, but I had to redo it all anyways, so none of his work is there anymore.
                  Last edited by Ben Johnson; Sat 6th Jul '02, 12:17pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Johnson
                    Also none of my designs are rips....please do not start stuff unless you tell them the whole story.
                    Then why is your "design" site down?

www.fexdesigns.com

Possible because the design was a rip and I caught you?

Comment

no actually there were some photos on there that were copyrighted that were taken by a photographer. I had no idea, so I am making a redesign simply because those photos were a big part of the layout.
                      but in no way was the layout a rip.
                      Last edited by Ben Johnson; Sat 6th Jul '02, 12:30pm.

Comment

Was my previous message unclear?
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I created a test account for VeggieBoards in case someone wants to log in and see what it looks like. I guess the only real difference is you can see what the welcome panel looks like. Anyway, the login is test/test.
                          HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
                          Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
                          iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
                          VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael2
                            I created a test account for VeggieBoards in case someone wants to log in and see what it looks like. I guess the only real difference is you can see what the welcome panel looks like. Anyway, the login is test/test.
                            a good idea, so i done it with my forums too, as most of the stuff on my forums is only for member viewing

Username - test
                            Password - test

Comment

Guests should be able to view all the features at our forums, minus the quick reply box.

As to you guys' complaints about popups, there should currently be no popups on the site, just the ads up top in the header. I suggest you all check again.
                              www.warboards.org

Comment

er hello??? pop up boxes everywhere!

go anime i love your hacks was a tuff choice between them and fex
                                :rolleyes::D:D:D:rolleyes:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X