No announcement yet.

Vote for vB Board of the Month - July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, that's okay. I was going to start the poll myself, but I figured that would take the spotlight away from you.

Anyways, fex gets my vote. Nice design, although a bit yaXay-ish, but still, very nice.

(Sinecure better hurry up and release PJv3 soon.)
    :)

Comment

I would vote for fex but unfortunately Ben has banned my ip so I cannot even view it. Sad as I am the one he hired to do the forumhome template work for him...

Comment

heh, then I guess VeggieBoards is the next best thing.

(Now, why on earth would somebody want to ban their designe? )

Comment

I voted for blizzforums.com.
          forums: pcfx.cc
          gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
            I would vote for fex but unfortunately Ben has banned my ip so I cannot even view it. Sad as I am the one he hired to do the forumhome template work for him...

what a fag, why the hell would he do that?

Comment

I don't care much for any of them.
              Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

...I can't figure out how rapspits got into it... broken images everywhere... :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation

what a fag, why the hell would he do that?
                  Possibly because I brought to his attention that his "design" site at fexdesigns.com was a rip. But who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by eiSecure
                    ...I can't figure out how rapspits got into it... broken images everywhere... :-/
                    their board crashed... everything was deleted, I think because they had a hell of a lot more posts and a blue design b4

Comment

Originally posted by eiSecure
                      (Now, why on earth would somebody want to ban their designe? )
                      I did not design it. I just implemented his design into the forum index. The design is all him.

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt

I did not design it. I just implemented his design into the forum index. The design is all him.
                        Ah, i see.

/me goes back to living his plain, simple, DirectPixel life...

Comment

Inspired by yaxay, but no way is it a rip.
                          Board of the Month: November
                          Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                          Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I would vote for Blizzforums, but THEY HAVE POP-UPS! DIE POP-UPS, DIE!

*grabs axe, slashes brutally while screaming Vulcan war cry*

Comment

WHOA!!! one vote for me!!! *dies*, looks like i win the bet i had with my mate lol

Go ANIME XPLOSION!!!

Comment

I voted for Fexboards. I can see some links to Yaxay but it's not a rip (unless using pixel fonts and rectangular buttons mean it is), but it's the best looking boards there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X