Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I delete the "Moderator" space from the forum page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC
    replied
    yeah duh...I had to remove my moderators first All set now, thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• JCC
    replied
    I did this, and get the following result (though the mods column is gone, lol)

Leave a comment:

• JCC
    replied
    You can still 'view original' to get the code back, right? Just cut/paste into your modified template.

Leave a comment:

• Bugz
    replied
    Originally posted by mjames
    I prefer to comment out the code rather than remove it so you can always refer back if you need it. Just put <!-- and --> after the code you want to remove. It makes it hidden, the same effect as removing it.
    yes that would be a good thing to do

unless your one of those bandwith freaks and doesnt want to waist that .00000002 bit of band

but if you deleate it and need it later you would have to make a new template set and search through the templates for the code.

not fun sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    I prefer to comment out the code rather than remove it so you can always refer back if you need it. Just put <!-- and --> after the code you want to remove. It makes it hidden, the same effect as removing it.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    You'll need to edit a couple of templates.
    Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify --> [expandlist]

Forum Home Page Templates [expand] --> forumhome

Remove the following code:
    <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="20%"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Moderator</b></smallfont></td>
    Forum Home Page Templates --> forumhome_forumbit_level1_post

<td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}"><smallfont>$forum[moderators]</smallfont></td>
    Forum Home Page Templates --> forumhome_forumbit_level2_post

<td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}"><smallfont>$forum[moderators]</smallfont></td>
    Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• How do I delete the "Moderator" space from the forum page?

I don't have any moderators on my board, so I want to erase the "Moderators" section, so that "Forum", "Posts", "Threads" and "Last Post" goes straight across when looking at the main page of the vb.

How do I do that?

Please be very specific. I'm new at this.

Thank you.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X