No announcement yet.

vBulletinTemplates Is Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic:You buying the server or leasing it? What company?

On Topic: vBT is a nifty site. It's a good thing to have template stuff together, instead of spread out over vb.com and vb.org .

Comment

hey what happened to the site

Comment

vBulletinTemplates.com is back up and running, everyone is now welcome to come back and check it out first-hand

Regards,

SaintDog

Comment

good job Saint.

Comment

Thanks - the new server is outperforming the old one as well, so that is even better .

- SaintDog

Comment

Dude this is such a nice site, I cant believe how easily everything is layed out, good job man keep up the good work

Comment

it now says come back in 1 hr because of upgrades? and its been saying that all day?

Comment

The community is back open now, it was partially my fault as I forgot to turn the board back on. The reason it was down was because FireFly was helping me out, he was generous enough to install the "Install/Un-Install Hack" that vBulletin.org uses to show who has installed the hack .

Thanks once more FF .

- SD

Comment

Site looks good. I registered there under my name but i cna do anything on the site cuz i never reseaved a Email back to confirm????? Also got a PM from you and i can read it lol.

Comment

I resent your activation code, hopefully you will get it this time. If you do not, please e-mail me with a different (valid) e-mail address and I will resend it once more .

- SD

Comment

I got it now thank you.

Comment

Wahoo, cool site, first post here, just bought the program, looking forward to using it.

Comment

vB is great, I am sure you will love it - there are plenty of mods (both template and hack wise) to choose from .

- SaintDog

Comment

What a great layout & design wish I could have that on mine...

Comment

Thanks, everyone seems to like it very much, although I have been asked so many times if I would sell it, I think I am going to go crazy (honestly).

I am working on a darker theme right now, hope to have it done in the next week or so (that is if I do not get loaded down with other work ).

- SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X