vBulletinTemplates Is Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletinTemplates Is Open!

vBulletinTemplates.com is now open, you can visit vBT by going to the URL below. The feedback from the mailing list members was positive, I am hoping the rest of you are satisfied with the output of vBT as well .

This was posted over at vBulletin.org as well, but I know that some members visit here more than they do at vB.org so I thought I would post it here as well .

vBulletinTemplates.com

Comments are welcome

Enjoy!

- SaintDog

Hi there,

nice design!
    Hmm, have to register to look at attachments, okay, let's register...
    Sorry, it seems as though you did not enter your website information. All new registrants are required to enter their website before they will be allowed to register and view the template modifications we have to offer. Please click the back button in your browser and enter your website URL (note: those entering false information may risk being banned from this community, so please enter your website and only your website).

=> [X]
    Sorry,
    -Tom
    http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
    German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Yes, to download the attachments you will have to register, also your website is required. For most that is not a problem, only 1 person has had an issue with releasing their website which has been worked out .

- SaintDog

Comment

vBT LOOKS GREAT! Great work!

Comment

Thanks - things seem to be coming together rather nicely

Any other feedback is appreciated .

- SaintDog

Comment

I can't get on the site at all... it just keeps timing out.

Comment

about bloody time as well !!!! Cool nice work !

Comment

yep very good

Comment

Originally posted by Vinney
                  about bloody time as well !!!! Cool nice work !
                  lol - All the work paid off though, at least most think so. As for not being able to get, right now, the server I am on is having a little bit of trouble (which is being fixed; just happened today though), so I hope things are back to normal soon. vBT will soon be moved to another server if all goes well.

- SaintDog

Comment

i reged when it opend or close to when it opend very nice i must say

Comment

Are you moving hosts or something? Site went down yesterday and haven't been able to access it since.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Yes, I am purchasing a dedicated server as of now, once the server is set-up, vBT will be moved to it as soon as possible.

I am sorry for the downtime, I do not own the server it is on now, another host does they were basically sponsoring vBT, but their server is not as good as the one I will be getting so I hope things will clear back up tomorrow.

I guess when you want something done right, you have to do it yourself .

Regards,

- SaintDog

Comment

hope it all works out for you

Comment

Nice site, and awsome vB style!
                            :)

Comment

Thanks, I am hoping the new server will be ready today so everything can be moved over ASAP.

I will keep everyone posted as vBT progresses

- SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X