No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, having a little problem with this still after reading through the post. My info:

Win2K SP2 System VbuttonPro installed in default path
    Have Photoshop 7.0
    Scripting runtime installed
    Latest tab.ocx installed
    VB runtime files updated

But still getting the VB Error "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch.

I also have the latestd PSD files installed.

Thanks.
    My vBulletin/PHP Portals site

Comment

• That error is normally caused by the scripting plugin not being installed.

Comment

• Nobody has an Idea? I still can't use this great Program.

Originally posted by Hoffi
        I am a bit Confused.
        I Downloaded and used this great little Helper before, and today I wanted to build a new Set of Buttons, but then this run-Time Error occurs.
        I Downloaded the OCX new and put it in the System-Directory. Then an Error Occured during the start of vButtonPro. I just downloaded Delhaze's OCX again, put it in the system Directory, deleted others Versions of the OCX, registered it, and vButton Pro runs again. But after I filled out all Colors etc. I pressed Make all Buttons, and the RunTime 429 Error Occurs again.

I have no more Idea what the Problem can be, It runs before on this PC. I use XP Pro.

What can it be?

I have a little Enhancemant-Request too. Is it possible to ask if I want to close Photoshop after Operation? It would help me...

Comment

• Great work delhaze!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoffi
            Nobody has an Idea? I still can't use this great Program.
            Reinstall the Photoshop scripting components and it should work fine.

My vbuttonpro ran like a champ until I installed another Adobe application which caused the scripting to break in some way. I reinstalled the scritping pieces and it solved that error. It was the File Type Mismatch error that I received as well.

Comment

• Where do you install the scripting components? Into what dir?

Comment

• The scripting component, once downloaded, takes care of the directory structure for you. From what I have seen it scans the appropriate areas and installs itself accordingly.

Just extract it, then execute the exe file and you should be set.

Comment

• Wait, I got it. I didn't install the plugin, just d/l and extracted.

Comment

• I installed Photo Shop 7 in a German Version
                    I installed the latest VB-Files...
                    Installed the table and registred it...
                    Extracted and installed the Scripting Component...

And evertime I try to produce some Buttons I get the Runtime Error 429.

I'm Using Win98 2nd Edition (German Version).

Does anyone have an Idea, why so many people get this Runtime Error? I read the whole Thread, and noone semms to have been able to solve it.

Comment

• @Raizor: That was ist! Thanks. I wonder about that, but who cares.

Comment

• Hi Delhaze

Just a quick note to show my appreciation for a seriously good app! I haven't used it beyond an initial test run as yet but I acn see great possibilities.

I don't know if the scripting inerface will support it but would it be possible to aalow the use of textures etc as well as gradients? Just a thought.

Good luck with Photoshop!
                        Later
                        Keith

Webxpertz Community for Webmasters & Developers

Comment

• Wow, this thing is bigger than Jesus!

Bigger than the Beatles even!

Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSaint-AeD

I installed Photo Shop 7 in a German Version
                            I installed the latest VB-Files...
                            Installed the table and registred it...
                            Extracted and installed the Scripting Component...

And evertime I try to produce some Buttons I get the Runtime Error 429.

I'm Using Win98 2nd Edition (German Version).

Does anyone have an Idea, why so many people get this Runtime Error? I read the whole Thread, and noone semms to have been able to solve it.
                            I got the same error till I realized that I had just extracted the scripts and not installed them (duh!!). But now I get an error 13, mismatch error. I am running 98 SE, altho I have a pro version of XP laying here, I would really like to get this working as it is a great hack. I have register the tabctl32.ocs file and it was succesfull. I am running Photoshop 7.
                            Last edited by badham; Mon 14th Oct '02, 5:00pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cynthia Blue
                              Hello, having a little problem with this still after reading through the post. My info:

Win2K SP2 System VbuttonPro installed in default path
                              Have Photoshop 7.0
                              Scripting runtime installed
                              Latest tab.ocx installed
                              VB runtime files updated

But still getting the VB Error "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch.

I also have the latestd PSD files installed.

Thanks.
                              Ditto

Comment

• All working, yet once photoshop starts, and opens first picture, i get the error:

Run-time error '-2147212815(800421f1)':
                                Layer is not a text layer.

anyone?

Comment