vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delhaze
    It seems there are some old versions of the TABCTL32.OCX file about.

The version on my system (XP Pro/VB 6 SP5) is 6.0.90.43

I have put it here for those of you who need it updated.
    http://vbutton.delhaze.com/tabctl32.ocx

No one has confirmed if they have it running on Win9x/Me yet. (Adobe went from scripting 1.01 to 1.02 because they found bugs in 1.01 for 9x)

Getting a good combination of colours (especially the little icons) is rather tricky I find, anyone got any links to a vBulletin using any sets made with it?
    Everytime I try downloading the ocx file from that link it says it is 204kb while it is downloading but when it is finished and I check out the file it is only 34kb.

Dark Shogun

Comment

• It's possible your machine or your isp is caching the download with a bad copy of the file.

So to try and get around it try the following, which is the same file as before copied and renamed:

http://vbutton.delhaze.com/xtabctl32.ocx

and rename it back after download.

Comment

• Ok I downloaded it off that link you just posted and renamed it and it registered but I am still getting the Run Time 429 error. Do you think I have to restart or something? I will try but I don't think that will help.

Dark Shogun

Comment

• Try this, might help, might not, but it should make sure all the vbutton files (dll, ocx etc) are installed correctly. (still needs photoshop and plugin to be installed manually)

http://vbutton.delhaze.com/

Comment

• Do I put all of those dll files in the windows/system folder?

Dark Shogun

Comment

• I am a bit Confused.
              I Downloaded and used this great little Helper before, and today I wanted to build a new Set of Buttons, but then this run-Time Error occurs.
              I Downloaded the OCX new and put it in the System-Directory. Then an Error Occured during the start of vButtonPro. I just downloaded Delhaze's OCX again, put it in the system Directory, deleted others Versions of the OCX, registered it, and vButton Pro runs again. But after I filled out all Colors etc. I pressed Make all Buttons, and the RunTime 429 Error Occurs again.

I have no more Idea what the Problem can be, It runs before on this PC. I use XP Pro.

What can it be?

I have a little Enhancemant-Request too. Is it possible to ask if I want to close Photoshop after Operation? It would help me...

Comment

• i am getting PSD files not found.... any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by chitown
                  i am getting PSD files not found.... any suggestions?
                  Download the "vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit" from the members/support area, extract it to any directory.
                  VButton Pro, specify the directory to those PSD files, in the "Path to VBulletin Graphics Kit PSD files" text box.
                  Last edited by Vile; Tue 10 Sep '02, 9:04pm.
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

• okay i must be an idiot, i have set the path correctly and i have NO idea how to make these buttons. all i get is the same message

PSD files not found

Comment

• Originally posted by chitown
                      okay i must be an idiot, i have set the path correctly and i have NO idea how to make these buttons. all i get is the same message

PSD files not found
                      ... have you extracted the ZIP file? (I believe it's ZIPped, haven't checked lately though )

.. also, do you have Photoshop 7.0+ installed? Heh, just seeing if you're missing anything

Comment

• i moved the vbbutton into the folder with the PSD files and it seemed to work, thanks to all who put up with reading my stupid posts.

Comment

• Run time error 48
                          Error while loading DLL

wouldya plz help me??

Comment

• heh, we need to build an install.exe file for this...

If you're interested, just send me the compiled program files, as well as dependencies, and I'll package it up for ya.
                            :)

Comment

• now it worx
                              somehow it didnt install something right.

Comment

• The main problem with a full installer is there is no official word yet from adobe about redistributing the plugin.

However I did post a link to a page that has a link to a visual basic created installer a few posts back, the plugin is not included in the cab file and will still need to be installed manually.

It should still cope with any other dependant components though.

Comment