Comment

Great Program

Worked once for me now I get this error;

"System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770)."

Anyone know what this means and how to fix please

Dave

Comment

I'm still getting

"Runtime error '429' - Active X component can create the object".
        I installed vButton Pro, I downloaded the Runtimes, installed them. I did register that OCX-File in the \Windows\System directory - but still the same.
        My operating system ist Windows98 - and I KNOW it works in this system - my second machine at work has the same operating system, I just installed PS 7 and the vButton Pro on it - and I was able to creat a complete set off buttons.
        But at home it does create this error

Using it on my work machine is actually not the method I do prefer - I ABSOLUTELY need it to work an my home machine.

So can you please give me some advice? I do think I hav an old version of the Runtimes installed - but where can I find the actual, updated ones? Seems to be Version 6 - but as far as I know, there are some update versions of the Runtimes

Please, please help me!

BR
        Angi

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-G
          Great Program

Worked once for me now I get this error;

"System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770)."

Anyone know what this means and how to fix please

Dave
          This normally means a module (dll or ocx) is not correctly registered.

Comment

Re: I'm still getting

Originally posted by Angi0570
            "Runtime error '429' - Active X component can create the object".
            I installed vButton Pro, I downloaded the Runtimes, installed them. I did register that OCX-File in the \Windows\System directory - but still the same.
            My operating system ist Windows98 - and I KNOW it works in this system - my second machine at work has the same operating system, I just installed PS 7 and the vButton Pro on it - and I was able to creat a complete set off buttons.
            But at home it does create this error

Using it on my work machine is actually not the method I do prefer - I ABSOLUTELY need it to work an my home machine.

So can you please give me some advice? I do think I hav an old version of the Runtimes installed - but where can I find the actual, updated ones? Seems to be Version 6 - but as far as I know, there are some update versions of the Runtimes

Please, please help me!

BR
            Angi
            Did you install the photoshop scripting plugin ?

Comment

Oops - forgot to mention that..

yes - I did.
              Downloaded it from the source you linked to in your first post in this thread - and installed it.

I thought my german version of PS 7 and Windows 98 might cause the problem - but the machine at work is also German, same version for both programs.

I starts driving me crazy getting the program running on one machine, but not running on a second machine - which is the most important machine to me.

BG - Angi

Comment

After a small amount of testing on Win98 I can only re-produce that error if Photoshop 7 itself is not installed.

The only thing I can suggest is to uninstall Photoshop, reboot and re-install it.

I have also updated the original post to inlcude a link to the latest runtime files. (FYI - The link was already included in the readme file in the zip)

Comment

I have gone and made the buttons to my liking but in the dev. psd's...is there a rapid way of saving them. i know that the program used runs a script to save them all... can i run the script and ignor what the program is telling photoshop...so that the buttons stay the way the initial PSD files are.

Comment

Hey, is paperclip.gif [the icon if there's an attachment in the post] included in vButtonPro? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere

Comment

• Great program, certainly a time saver with some great results.

Thanks for your great work
                      Craig
                      Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

• Originally posted by N9ne
                        Hey, is paperclip.gif [the icon if there's an attachment in the post] included in vButtonPro? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere
                        It's not included in the dev kit psd files.

Comment

• What is a PSD file? I got everything installed and it says PSD files not found, anything maybe you can tell me what im doing wrong? I just installed all of it today.

Thanks in advance
                          Emmett Dove

Comment

• Originally posted by e_dove
                            What is a PSD file? I got everything installed and it says PSD files not found, anything maybe you can tell me what im doing wrong? I just installed all of it today.

Thanks in advance
                            Emmett Dove
                            You need to have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 installed on your computer to be able to use this program. Also, you must download the button dev kit files (PSD files), and then locate the directory that they are in using vButtonPro.

Comment

• i found it, sorry not computer smart., Thanks for the program

Comment

• I replaced my currect ocx file to this one here but it give me an error. I use windows me.

Dark Shogun

Comment