No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he's posting in the Graphics and Styles forum, so I'm assuming that he's licensed.
    :)

Comment

Run-time error 13 Fix

Simply forgot to install the Scripting plug-in support for Photoshop. Works like a champ now.

One question. How do I change the width of the buttons? One of the buttons I need, "Classifieds" slightly exceeds the current width.

Comment

Font Sizes

I'm having trouble changing font sizes. I would like to change the Header button to Verdana Bold 8, just to see how it looks, but vButton doesn't accept the change. If I change it to 7 point, vButton changes the font to 6.75! What gives?

Comment

Re: Font Sizes

Originally posted by bpuetz
          I'm having trouble changing font sizes. I would like to change the Header button to Verdana Bold 8, just to see how it looks, but vButton doesn't accept the change. If I change it to 7 point, vButton changes the font to 6.75! What gives?
          Try to manually edit the PSDs later

Comment

Hmm. Then why have the option to change the fonts within vButton?

Comment

So asking questions or reporting bugs is now complaining? Get a life.

Developers don't add options to a program if they don't intend them to be used. And they need feedback in order to improve their product. (I know, I've been a developer for over 20 years.)

So, unless you've got something constructive to add . . .

Comment

I may be being stupid here but does this allow you to add extra buttons to your vb? I want to add an extra button top the front page that takes a user directly to a specific forum.

Comment

Originally posted by olie
                  I may be being stupid here but does this allow you to add extra buttons to your vb? I want to add an extra button top the front page that takes a user directly to a specific forum.
                  There are several fields where you can add your own, custom buttons in

Comment

When I try to make it, it says "PSD FILE NOT FOUND"

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic II
                      When I try to make it, it says "PSD FILE NOT FOUND"
                      You are suppose to tell vButtonPro what folder contains the PSD files, for creating the buttons.

Comment

I've been on Holiday for a couple of weeks, so sorry for the lack of replies (and thanks to the others that have helped out).

Seems most of the problems got sorted out or are explained in the readme file.

Comment

Originally posted by Blak n Wite

You are suppose to tell vButtonPro what folder contains the PSD files, for creating the buttons.
                          That's the thing, where do I get the psd... I never had one. Thanks for your help.

Comment

That's the thing, where do I get the psd... I never had one. Thanks for your help.
                            You can find them here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/get.../vb2gfxdev.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Blak n Wite

You can find them here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/get.../vb2gfxdev.zip

d00 thanks!

Comment

d00 thanks!
                                no problemo

Comment