No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, used Vbutton pro for VB series 2 and liked it, trouble is i have now moved over to linux as workstation OS and of course i am trying to use linux native apps which means i can't use Vbutton.

Does anyone know of a similar script that would work with Gimp?

cheers

Comment

• well i am new to vb, registered at vb germany, but i will use vb on some websites in future and it would be great to have a tool like vbuttonpro to make use of.

I do not think that there is anything I can provide as support or something like that, but... well if there is something you want me to do, I will have a look.

I am not familiar with internals of vb, ps, or scripting. But I can test around or s.t. like that, especially for german version of gdk's.

well, great work for vb2.

Comment

• I have started playing around, getting code for various bits, but this time it's a big job.

I'm also on holiday for a few weeks, so don't expect anything too soon.

Comment

• Is there a version of this that works with PhotoshopCS?

Comment

• Is there an idiot's guide to Vbutton Pro anywhere?

Comment

• Too bad. I tried this long time ago.. around the time in which it was released I found out it won't work with PhotoShop 7 ME
              To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
              My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
              CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
              Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

• Whats Photoshop 7 ME ? O.o

Comment

• This is obviously an old topic, but I'm in need of this program for my vB2 buttons.

Are there any scripting tools for Photoshop CS or will I have to find Photoshop 7 and use that?

I checked the Adobe site and it wasn't there. I'm wondering if there is a 3rd party tool.

Comment

• The same question here

Photoshop Cs Owner

Comment

• Any chance of getting a version of vButtonPro that will work with VB3?

Comment

• http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104254

Comment

• This looks and sounds awesome.

unfortunetly I have paintshop pro and not photoshop, is there a program like this for paintshop?

Comment

• Anything that's web-based or that works for those of us that use OS X?

Comment

• Originally posted by cb49747 View Post
                              This looks and sounds awesome.

unfortunetly I have paintshop pro and not photoshop, is there a program like this for paintshop?
                              No.

Comment

• Run time error -2147024894 (80070002)
                                Automation Error
                                The system could not find the file specified.

I had both PS7 and PSCS2 installed. It was working originally before I opened up CS2 and then everything messed up. I uninstalled CS2 and now this is the error I get. I assume it's still trying to find CS2 instead of PS7. Can anyone help?

Comment