No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs isnt that great a leap over 7 guys.. its really not. We got it in the other week at college and as a Multi media design student with 3 yesr experience of ps7 i really can say i dont care about the upgrade, the features added to cs are nice, but in sayin that, as far as productivity etc goes i dunno i just find 7 a little nicer, cs is aimed at improving the photography side of ps, that and finally allowing folk to export as swf (real use is with imageready , animated gif to swf yeeha)

Comment

• Originally posted by rockergrrl
      I don't mind testing it out for you either. PM me if you'd like me to help

rockergrrl at rockergrrl dot com
      :P
      helps avoid spammers yay

Comment

• Originally posted by colicab-d
        Cs isnt that great a leap over 7 guys.. its really not. We got it in the other week at college and as a Multi media design student with 3 yesr experience of ps7 i really can say i dont care about the upgrade, the features added to cs are nice, but in sayin that, as far as productivity etc goes i dunno i just find 7 a little nicer, cs is aimed at improving the photography side of ps, that and finally allowing folk to export as swf (real use is with imageready , animated gif to swf yeeha)
        Multiple levels of folders is something I cannot live without.

Comment

• Originally posted by floris
          :P
          helps avoid spammers yay
          God knows I don't need to get anymore spam than I already have coming into that address (at least 50+ a day)

Comment

• Just incredible! Thank you

Comment

• Save us Delhaze! I'd have no issue paying for a version of this that works for vB3 Gold.

Comment

• Give me a chance, I have not even downloaded it yet !!!!

Comment

• hehe trying to kill him as soon as vB3 Dev Kit exists
                  Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

• I truly hope that you'll make a new vbuttonpro now for 3.0, we really need it since the standard images aren't that nice

Comment

• Given all the...um... "feedback" (?) on the new VB3 graphics I think you will be a VERY popular person Delhaze once this is updated. Add me to the list of people weak in graphic abilities and pleading for help.

Comment

• I hope that Delhaze will did a vButton3. The old one helps me a lot!

Please...

Comment

• Will there be a vButtonPro3???

I’m not sure, disappointingly the new GDK does not appear to have been designed in a way which allows changing button/icon colours easily. I can't even work out how to change some things without resorting to hue/saturation/brightness changes, let alone automate them with the limitations of the Photoshop scripting engine.

I won't comment on the graphics themselves, only the GDK. I do believe that it needs to be reworked, so that more customisation can be done (like the version 2 kit)

I will probably make a simple version that saves the images with the Matte/Background colour of your choice over the next few days.

If any of the others who are working on alternative PSD sets would like to contact me about the possibility of a vButton type app for their sets, please do so. I can check through any existing PSD files and make sure that the techniques being used are suitable for automated control.

Comment

• Glad to see your still alive Delhaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Delhaze
                              Will there be a vButtonPro3???

I’m not sure, disappointingly the new GDK does not appear to have been designed in a way which allows changing button/icon colours easily. I can't even work out how to change some things without resorting to hue/saturation/brightness changes, let alone automate them with the limitations of the Photoshop scripting engine.

I won't comment on the graphics themselves, only the GDK. I do believe that it needs to be reworked, so that more customisation can be done (like the version 2 kit)

I will probably make a simple version that saves the images with the Matte/Background colour of your choice over the next few days.

If any of the others who are working on alternative PSD sets would like to contact me about the possibility of a vButton type app for their sets, please do so. I can check through any existing PSD files and make sure that the techniques being used are suitable for automated control.
                              Delhaze,

I would be interested in working with your team in regards to developing a VbuttonPro standards guide.

I have a feeling that if we developed some sort of standard, ANYONE designing ANY set could plug it in quickly and easily into vButtonPro.

Perhaps this is the way to go, and hopefully vBulletin will follow.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Definitely disappointing to see that the new graphics are not compatible with vbutton.

Comment