No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I unzipped them again and still no luck. Photoshop opens up and then gives the same error after it draws the gradient for the first button. I have this file:

vb2gfxdev_5.5.zip

That is the right zip of .psd files right?

-Charlie
    http://www.wave5host.com - I host smaller sites on my dedicated server. Great up-time and fast connection + the best 1 on 1 customer service anywhere.

Comment

• should be

Comment

• If it's drawing the gradient then moving on to the text layer to alter it and saying that the layer isn't a text layer... Maybe our good friends at Jelsoft have changed the GDK? Anyone else having this problem?

I'll install vButton now and see where it gets me. (I must've deleted it a while back)

Comment

• Originally posted by charlieaf92
          I unzipped them again and still no luck. Photoshop opens up and then gives the same error after it draws the gradient for the first button. I have this file:

vb2gfxdev_5.5.zip

That is the right zip of .psd files right?

-Charlie
          That's the wrong one. That's for photoshop 5.5. You want the version 6 and greater one. It's now linked on the first post. (I assume you will have to log in etc from the link)

PS. I have no idea at this stage if a new version will ever happen. Have to see what happens with the new vB3 style/graphics kit.

Comment

• havent seen you around here in a long time

hope you will make a new version once vb3's gdk is released

Comment

• It worked! Very nice program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
              -Charlie
              http://www.wave5host.com - I host smaller sites on my dedicated server. Great up-time and fast connection + the best 1 on 1 customer service anywhere.

Comment

• YEAH got this to work...... good job

Comment

• I cant download vBulletin Graphics Kit

Comment

• Originally posted by The Huntress
                    I cant download vBulletin Graphics Kit
                    Why not? What happens when you try?
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Finally got photoshop and installed today! Works great
                      http://www.wdwforum.net/smallsig.php

Comment

• system error

I installed all of the required files. I'm running XP pro. I get this error: "System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found."

Any ideas?

Comment

• Think we might can get a version soon for

Adobe photoshop CS 8.0

tried and it has errors .

Comment

• i dont think this will work with CS due to how its written differntly

Comment

• Originally posted by Faranth
                              i dont think this will work with CS due to how its written differntly
                              Actually with a minor change if will work fine.

CS has scripting support built in, whcih means an installer for vButtonPro can now be written which will get rid of all the errors from people who cant manually install the required ocx and scripting support properly.

I have had a CS compatible version on my machine for several weeks now. It's not ready for general use though. (Has option to output vB3 beta 7 filename & structure which needs some testing).

Comment

• I need the steps for installation

thanks

Comment