vButtonPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by engquist
    If you get a chance, I'd reccomend giving a good location to download this version tabctl32.ocx (6.0.90.43).....I had to do a goole search because the ones given in this thread weren't working. And possibly include the directions for extracting it in the readme, thanks again for all the hard work!
    The 11th post down contains a link that SaintDog provided, and the download link works just fine
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Installed and running fine. Thanks for such an excellent program
      Matt
      Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
      Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

• ok, im having problems, whenevr i click on Make Buttons, it says "PSD Files Not Found" any reason why it wont work? I have everything correctly installed as u said

EDIT: nevermind, i answered my own question

MGM out
        Last edited by MetalGearMaster; Sat 14 Jun '03, 6:53pm.

Comment

• Wow! This thing is sweet! Works GREAT! Thanks man!
          Rack Blast - Web hosting that is So fast, its a blast!

Comment

• vB3 has different file names for the folder icons so i thought i'd upload a batch script to rename all the files from vB2 to vB3 filenames.
            (I know this isn't the final style for vB3 yet but it's just a temp thing )

There are a few new files which of course this doen't actually help with but it's a nice time saver if you can't be bothered changing all the foldericon names each time
            Attached Files

Comment

• cool thank you for the script

Comment

• Heh, no problem I've uploaded another one which works better (got prompts etc) but it still needs work here and there (like the instructions as they are a mess!).

It probably only works on xp though, i'm not too sure (xp has a different version of 'dos' compared with '98 but i don't have any other OS to test the script on at the moment)
                Attached Files

Comment

• I get this error:

&H8007007E (-2147024770)

I have downloaded both the links posted by SaintDog and by Delhaze, ran both files / extracted them, and I still get those errors - I am running Adobe Photoshop 7.0...

Whats wrong with it?

Satan

Comment

• when i used it i found i had to install microsioft visual basic 6 to get all the runtime stuff i needed for it to work....as well as the scripting thing

Comment

• I even ran that - Still getting the error

Satan

Comment

• Just wanna say, very nice prog (over a year since it was made )
                        Im new to vB
                        Hope we get a vButtonPro 2 for vB3

Comment

• Originally posted by [Fx]AssAssiN
                          Just wanna say, very nice prog (over a year since it was made )
                          Im new to vB
                          Hope we get a vButtonPro 2 for vB3
                          im hoping to see vbutton pro 2 as well

Comment

• Just wanted to say thank you for this superb program
                            Keep up the good work!

Comment

• is delhaze still around (i dont post here often to nice him sorry >.<) i hope so, this has made my life alot ezier

Comment

• Thanks, works pretty well.
                                V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
                                Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
                                Let Users select postbit style!

Comment