Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vButtonPro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ok, now getting 2 errors random @ time..

    error:

    run-time error '-2147212626 (800422ae)':
    This version of the ScriptingSupport does not support custom colours such as "PANTONE" colors.

    Got the SS from the first post of this topic.

    Anyone know a fix to one of these 2 errors?

    Comment


    • I installed the scritping plug but I still get thie error. Why? I installed it, what's the correct way to intstall it, so it can work?

      Run-time error '13':
      Type mismatch

      Comment


      • Just wanted to say THANKS!

        Followed the help in this thread, installed the table thingy, downloaded the psd dev kit, installed the scripting support and boom works like a charm!

        Comment


        • lenght of button

          hello!

          any hints on how to change the lenght of a button according to text-lenght?

          i've created some extra buttons with longer text than the standard vbulletin-button.

          resizing the image in photoshop changes my text accordingly and so the text looks ugly

          thanks for your help!


          greetings
          marc

          Comment


          • Re: lenght of button

            Originally posted by bluestar
            hello!

            any hints on how to change the lenght of a button according to text-lenght?

            i've created some extra buttons with longer text than the standard vbulletin-button.

            resizing the image in photoshop changes my text accordingly and so the text looks ugly

            thanks for your help!


            greetings
            marc
            To do this, you will have to edit the image manually, using the PSD's provided to you in the Graphics Development Kit.
            :)

            Comment


            • Re: Re: lenght of button

              Originally posted by DirectPixel
              To do this, you will have to edit the image manually, using the PSD's provided to you in the Graphics Development Kit.
              Yes, already tried to do that, but resizing the image also resizes my text. This means: when i make the button larger, it also stretches my text. Changing font doesn't help.

              DirectPixel, can you please give me a more detailed help, 'cause i'm a newbie on ps. thnx

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peace
                I installed the scritping plug but I still get thie error. Why? I installed it, what's the correct way to intstall it, so it can work?

                Run-time error '13':
                Type mismatch
                I still need help with this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Peace
                  I installed the scritping plug but I still get thie error. Why? I installed it, what's the correct way to intstall it, so it can work?

                  Run-time error '13':
                  Type mismatch
                  Run PhotoshopScripting102a.exe which will extract the files.

                  Run ScriptingSupport.exe from the root folder of the above extracted files.

                  Comment


                  • This program is great I've spent 3 hours making buttons before, and this thing can make them in minutes! Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Delhaze
                      Run PhotoshopScripting102a.exe which will extract the files.

                      Run ScriptingSupport.exe from the root folder of the above extracted files.
                      I did that.zI still get this message "Run-time error '13':
                      Type mismatch"

                      Comment


                      • Here's a new one...

                        I'm getting:

                        Run-time error '52':
                        Bad file name or number

                        Has anyone else experienced this one? Does anyone have any thoughts as to what may be wrong?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spingo
                          Here's a new one...

                          I'm getting:

                          Run-time error '52':
                          Bad file name or number

                          Has anyone else experienced this one? Does anyone have any thoughts as to what may be wrong?
                          Did you extract the PSD files to the correct place, and type in the correct location in VButton?
                          :)

                          Comment


                          • I found out what the problem was.

                            It seems vBulletinPro doesn't like reading the PSD's if they are on a network share - they need to be on the local drive.

                            I had the PSD's stored on my server, and was pointing to them correctly, but was getting the problem. I re-downloaded the graphics kit and found the same problem. Dumping the whole folder to the local desktop fixed it.

                            Comment


                            • Anything like this for the Mac?

                              I've got Photoshop 7, but am on a Mac - this looks like a great tool - is there anything like this for the Mac? I'm running OS 10.2
                              Chris Kiltz
                              Webmaster
                              Business Owners Idea Cafe
                              Maintaining a Fun Approach to Serious Business (R) :)
                              http://www.businessownersideacafe.com

                              Comment


                              • I receive a different run-time error -2147352577 (8001FFFF) only when I try to create Icons and Smiles ?

                                Need a little bit help
                                Renato

                                Comment

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X