Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! background color wont load! please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! background color wont load! please help!

http://www.ssnakess.com/forums/ is a link to my page, i have the bg color etc set but it wont load, its staying all white... click back to main and you can see the background is working on that page how its supposed to be... Im at the end of my rope here, if anyone has any ideas please let me know! thanks everyone!

Jeff Stringer

Did you edit this part of the template?(look at attached photo) i know alot of people over look it.

Comment

Yeah its set to the differant color, thats why i have no idea whats wrong.. click on home and you can see its all done right there... ARGH!

Comment

wounder if it somthing in your forumhome template..... check there.

Comment

Hey DemiNeo, the sig limit here is 300x125px. Just tellin ya before a mod/supermod/admins comes and tells ya off

Comment

thanks for telling me, i JUST fixed that. and I'm almost SURE it's forumhome your havng problems with.

Comment

I think it is also but i cant find it.. can i email you my forumhome template and could you possibly have a look?

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Stringer; Sun 16th Jun '02, 9:32am.

Comment

Comment

Try reverting to the original template and see if that fixes it.
                    - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Yup that fixes it! but now i dont know where the error is in it.. here it is... could someone help me find it!?!?
                      Last edited by Jeff Stringer; Sun 16th Jun '02, 7:00pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X