X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Page Templete Help!

Hi gang,

Just a couple of questions:

1) I have moved CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS and PRIVATE MESSAGES to the top of the forum. I also want to move the TIME, LOGOUT, MARK ALL FORUMS READ and FORUM LEADERS to the top just below WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER and YOU LAST VISITED. How can I do this?

2) I need to put a space above FORUM to seperate the newly moved CURRENT ACTIVE USERS and PRIVATE MESSAGES. How can I do this also?

3) Last but not least, I need to place randon switching banner ads in the header of my forum just above the top button row. I'm thinking about 1" tall by 3" wide. How can I do this?

I'm new at this and do not have much experience with HTML. Please answer in a "vBulletin for dummies" way.

Thanks!

Mike
    Last edited by mbucy; Sat 15th Jun '02, 1:50am.
    ProvidentialSolutions.com
    V8buick.com

It's usually helpful to post the URL to your forums when you are asking for help like this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I also want to move the TIME, LOGOUT, MARK ALL FORUMS READ and FORUM LEADERS to the top just below WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER and YOU LAST VISITED
      MOST of that in in that varuble called $loginbits

move that around.

Comment

URL

Hey Smachol,

The URL of the board is www.v8buick.com. Also in my signature!!

Demi Neo,

I have been looking for $loginbits in Forum Home Page Templetes under Forum Home. I cannot find that variable.

Also,

Added this under $PMINFO for spacing problem:

</table>
        </td></tr></table><br>
        <table cellpadding="{tableouterborderwidth}" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="{tablebordercolor}" {tableouterextra} width="{contenttablewidth}" align="center"><tr><td>
        <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="{tableinnerborderwidth}" border="0" {tableinnerextra} width="100%">

Still trying to move login and date info above LOGGED USERS.

Thanks so far, almost there!!!!
        Last edited by mbucy; Sun 16th Jun '02, 11:24pm.
        ProvidentialSolutions.com
        V8buick.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X