Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars!

Anyone know where I can get great stars to use on my forum? I need different coloured ones

www.bbaddons.com

(Under misc.)
    :)

Comment

They only have pips and they're all themed..not just stars.

Comment

Like this..?

These are from the Star Hack at vB.org

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ght=Stars+Hack
        - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Like that, yeah but with different styles, smaller, larger, shinier, different colours etc

Comment

anyone?

Comment

suggestion : make your own ..to fit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by rapspits
                suggestion : make your own ..to fit your needs.
                I can't I'm not great with graphics, and stars...hehe, no chance of me making them; especially not up to the quality of ones already made for all of us to use

Comment

At www.ubbdev.com, yeah, I know...they have a database of images. you might be able to find them there.
                  Last edited by andrewpfeifer; Fri 14 Jun '02, 12:31pm.
                  - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

I hate to say it but they have a great DB. I hope vbulletin.org can do this in future, as I think it's good. vb.org should get some of this graphics mumbo jumbo

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately. If only they weren't all pricks (well, the majority of them ). I even find myself going there once in a while to look at the image db...

- Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

BBAddons will be having that section updated soon, I have been reallly busy working on vBulletinTemplates.com so I have not had too much time to work on BBAddons.com (other than opening the community).

Check back in a 1-2 days and you *should* seem some updates to the Misc. images database.

Regards,

SaintDog

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDog
                          BBAddons will be having that section updated soon, I have been reallly busy working on vBulletinTemplates.com so I have not had too much time to work on BBAddons.com (other than opening the community).

Check back in a 1-2 days and you *should* seem some updates to the Misc. images database.

Regards,

SaintDog
                          Can I maybe have a suggestion?

For all your downloads, it'll be really cool to haev a screenshot of each, especially for the styles, as the names aren't too descriptive.
                          :)

Comment

I have had many requests and many e-mails about getting screenshots of the styles up, but I have come up with a resolution that will be applied in the next few days as well. I plan on installing vBulletin, phpBB, wBB, and other boards that are currently supported (furture ones will be done like this as well), then installing each style on them for users to view (1 thread will be posted with all the styleid's so they can view it correctly).

I feel it would be better to show them off "Live" then just by screenshot, although I guess I will see how well it works over by the type of repsonse I get from visitors .

- SaintDog

Comment

Thanks Saintdog!!

Hey I was wondering, at vbulletintemplates.com; will there be free templates too?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X