Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom buttons for free, would you use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom buttons for free, would you use them?

I'm thinking about opening a new small section on my site http://www.robouk.com that gives away free vbulletin button sets. But what i want to know is should I bother? Would people use them?
    obviously it will depend a great deal on what they look like I know but do you think People would link me back in exchange for button sets?

just thought I would get some input from the people who im targeting =)

I'm sure people would use them, especially with them being free. You do quality work, so I see no reason for anyone not to use them.

Comment

Yes, it would be a great idea! Sinecure's button sets are very popular, which may set an example for how much exposure you get.

(BTW: I love your tuts...learned lots from them, esepecially your 'new' ones, like the circle thingy tut () and the micro button tut.)
      :)

Comment

PJ v3 has a section dedicated entirely to free button sets and styles that are going to be available for download
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

hehehe, now...let's see...

If I switch the 'e' for a 'n', and change the order of 'eiS' to 'Sie', then me and Sinecure have the same username!

(That alone deserves a sneak peek at v3, don't you think?)

Comment

hmm...I guess it did...

Comment

vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I would use it, I struggled to just find a site that had different colored buttons for my forums!
                - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Robouk, we really like your website and tutorials, so it would be great to see the button sets you come up with

Comment

ok cool, will go ahead.
                    /me runs off singing " I seen V3" "I seen V3" hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Robouk
                      ok cool, will go ahead.
                      /me runs off singing " I seen V3" "I seen V3" hehehe
                      You too????

Wow, the vB Devs should start taking lessons from Sinecure.

Comment

If you made free button sets, I would use them! Your graphics are awesome and i'm sure your buttons would be and I'm certain people would use them!

Comment

Oh, and I remembered the name of that circle thingy tutorial -- LCD orb.

That one was pretty good. Not because it taught circles, but taught how to use color dodge to make aqua effects.

Comment

Originally posted by eiSecure

Wow, the vB Devs should start taking lessons from Sinecure.
                            Nice people get good things

Comment

SaintDog thinks he would like to see PJ v3 also (or at least a sneak peek at it).

@Robouk: I would not mind seeing some sets from you, your designs are very nice and the colors are chosen well, so I am sure they will look nice .

- SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X