Registration on/off displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration on/off displayed

Is there any way to have a line of text that says "Registration is on" or "Registration is off" depending on what the button in the options is set to? On/off will be where the variable is, but I dont know how to do this, and it would be helpful for me and my other admins on my forum to know publicly without clicking the registration button.

Did that make sense?
    Proud to have designed, developed, and implemented my own Anti Troll software into my vbulletin installation with the help of my great friend Bialar Crais. We specialize in the confusion and banishment of all that which tries to stop our community from thriving. Thanks to the trolls for driving our community closer together in the fight against a common enemy.

There is a hack over at vb.org to remove the register button although when you're logged in, or when registration is disabled.

Would that work for you?
    www.warboards.org

Comment

Well... It may, its a different kind of visual clue but a visual clue none the less...

I would still prefer something like I mentioned...

Isnt there some variable in the PHP that holds the info whether its on or off?
      Proud to have designed, developed, and implemented my own Anti Troll software into my vbulletin installation with the help of my great friend Bialar Crais. We specialize in the confusion and banishment of all that which tries to stop our community from thriving. Thanks to the trolls for driving our community closer together in the fight against a common enemy.

Comment

Working...
      X