Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I really don't know. If I did know I might have done it on my site. Instead I just added the appropriate section in the headinclude templates for each style set. It only took a couple of minutes and was hardly any work at all.

Leave a comment:

• Smithy|MMGN
    replied
    thx smachol

is it possible to add a replacement variable called dropdown and make it a default variable and then add it to every style.

then if i needed to change it i could change it and it would then update for all the styles?

also what code would i put in the header to get the varible to show?

woul this work?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry we can't really help you with third-party add-ons like this. FWIW the reason I use the dropdown menu I have on my site is that it was easy to set up the colors with vB replacement variables which made it easy to work with multiple stye sets. I still have to add it to each set though. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Smithy|MMGN
    replied
    trouble is the dropdown changes quite often.

I wanted it kept in 1 place so that when i make a change to it it updates globably

this is because i have about 10 different styles.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It depends on the script. I have a dropdown menu on my site and I had to put the script in the headinclude template and another line initializing the script in the body tag. Just read and follow the the instructions for your script.

Leave a comment:

• Smithy|MMGN
    started a topic dropdown at top

dropdown at top

im trying to get a drop down at the top of every page on my forum

http://www.forummatch.com/forum

the dropdown im trying to get at the top is here

http://www.mmgn.com/dropdown/index.php

can anyone think of a way to get this drop down to work at the top of the forums?

Thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X