• Show
Clear All

*3 day bump*
    me won't have a signature for a loooooong time

Comment

Originally posted by scsa20
      *3 day bump*
      Don't bump this thread, it is useless.
      Last edited by Floris; Mon 28 Oct '02, 4:09am.

Comment

Worked nicely, but there were some alignment problems. This was the code I ended up having to use in the end:

Code:
        <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" width="100%" height="100%" valign="top">
        <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" align="left" height="100%">
          <tr> 
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" height="20"><smallfont>$post[icon] <b>$post[title]</b></smallfont></td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" colspan="2" align="left" valign="top"><p><normalfont>$post[message]</normalfont></p></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" colspan="2" align="left" valign="bottom" height="20">  $post[attachment]</td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" colspan="2" align="left" valign="bottom" >$post[signature]</td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" align="left" valign="top" height="8">$post[editedby]</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <td bgcolor="$post[backcolor]" align="right" valign="top" height="8"><smallfont><a href="report.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&postid=$post[postid]">Report this post to a moderator</a> | $post[iplogged]</smallfont></td>
          </tr>
        </table>
        </td>
        It has a few extra <tr>'s and </tr>'s.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

fnx
          and i will check it out on my localhost board first .

[update]
          works nice,
          but attachments are now showing up in the middle of the posts. [trying to fix that now]

[update2]
          I got it fixed.
          _updated first post to reflect changes_

It has code gathered from all of the above posts. Thank you guys. So far, we have this working 100% in ie6 and mozilla 1.x Opera 6.02 is still 0% sigh!
          Your code didn't work on my system with o6 either
          Last edited by Floris; Mon 28 Oct '02, 4:09am.

Comment

thx working on 2.2.7

Comment

Originally posted by Xer
              thx working on 2.2.7
              And 2.2.8 (at least on my localhost)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X