• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Re: Changing Colors etc

Originally posted by Lorddraco98
    I'm kind of getting tired of the default colors and such so I'm thinking about changing them. Everytime I've tried to do this it comes out extremely ugly and you cannot see anything. So can I get some help here? What files(besides the colors in the styles menu in Admin CP) do I have to edit to change colors. Also, can anyone give me hints or something of a guide to what all the colors mean so I can get something that looks good and is ledgable. Also, I guess I'll have to change buttons and such to go with the colors. I guess I'm just looking for some help in doing a color scheme. Thanks!
    Well, to change colors, you need to do nothing more than to edit the style in your admin cp.

As for color selection, I says first, choose a primary foreground color and a primary background color. See how they work. If they do good, then you can modify their intensity/hue a bit, and you'll get the color for the other parts of the forum (cat bg, header, bg, etc)

As for buttons, there are some great resources out that that have finished buttons. If you don't like what they have, you can use the Graphics SDK and make your own!

Leave a comment:

• Lorddraco98
    started a topic Changing Colors etc

Changing Colors etc

I'm kind of getting tired of the default colors and such so I'm thinking about changing them. Everytime I've tried to do this it comes out extremely ugly and you cannot see anything. So can I get some help here? What files(besides the colors in the styles menu in Admin CP) do I have to edit to change colors. Also, can anyone give me hints or something of a guide to what all the colors mean so I can get something that looks good and is ledgable. Also, I guess I'll have to change buttons and such to go with the colors. I guess I'm just looking for some help in doing a color scheme. Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X