How do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I?

How would I get this look: www.open-fire.com/board .
    What I'm after is the spaces between categories with the 'Forum Posts Threads Newest Moderators' under each category, instead of appearing once at the top. I tried combining the two template hacks, but it came out really messed up, and there was always a table (just by itself) at the top that made an ugly colored line. I got each of the changes to work by themselves, but together it was a little more difficult. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
    Mike

A nice site
    To get that look (any look for that matter) is all in the html. Might I suggest that you get some books on html and familiarise yourself with the Templates section of vB.
    One thing you can do (and I dont mean rip the site) is to have a look at the source html - in IE: View -> Source, in NS: no idea
    Tip: Nested Tables....

Comment

Ah, I should have been more clear.
      I am very familiar with HTML, but I was having problems going through the templates changing it around, it was getting to be a pain, I had it working offline (took my source and played with it offline) but once online everything went wrong.

I'm going to try a few more things, my head is clear today

EDIT:
      Also, could someone inform me how to keep the tables the same width? -_- I've had it working, sort of, and each table (Forum Posts Threads Last Reply Moderator) are different sizes under each category, so it looks rather...weird.

Thanks for any help, again
      Last edited by Dewayne; Wed 17 Apr '02, 1:02pm.

Comment

Polite bump.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X