• may
    replied
    I've got it, thanks to Wayne Luke too:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-14 um 19.12.26.png
Views:	69
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	4429611

For camera and link symbol you can change the variable icon_color_steel_02 to your choice through your style variable editor. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Many style variables will inherit (and modify) from the Global Palette style variables. That is what they are there for. For the icons, there are a series of icon_ style variables that change all the SVG icons in the system. We've tried to explain the colors that each one changes in the description of the style variable. At least in relation to the default style.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Peabody
    replied
    anyway here's the original vb 4.2.5 https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum.php and the replicated one of the test site https://www.aussiearcade.com/vbtest/
    Pretty happy overall.

Leave a comment:

• may
    replied
    ... but the golden style looks good

Just looked, it has to do with this color: "h-fill-icon_color_steel_02" and "h-fill-icon_color_steel_01" in "sprite_icons_general.svg".
    Perhaps it has to do with the *.svg. Does anyone knows it or how to change the color?

Addition some time later:
    Customization is possible in: "css_sprite_icons_general.css", but don't know how to do.
    I'm searching in the whole coding like a little dog. Everywhere snooping and find everywhere something but don't understand it in completeness.
    Last edited by may; Wed 11th Dec '19, 4:11am.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Peabody
    replied
    Thanks. I ended up working out the problem.
    While I was messing around figuring out what style var changed what I had several global palette style vars set that override others.

Leave a comment:

• may
    replied
    It isn't visible in style -> template search -> contententry_toolbar?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Peabody
    started a topic Style var identification help.

Style var identification help.

I'm replicating the default skin I use on VB4 and its 95% complete.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox_Screenshot_2019-12-11T01-05-38.501Z.png
Views:	86
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	4429272
    Can somebody tell me the style var for the icon colour in the editor please. I've gone through all the content entry ones and most others for that matter with no success,