Where & how to insert Google AdSense Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where & how to insert Google AdSense Code

Can some kind person please explain how & where to insert the Google AdSense code for my website running vBulletin 4.2.3 please.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out for days & days...but I'm not really getting anywhere.

- Google seems to say add the AdSense code to the header and/or footer files. But this seems to apply to html based websites.
    - I also seem to keep seeing that I need to edit the vBulletin "postbit_legacy" template. But not really 100% sure where to add the AdSense code without messing things up.

Could really use some help,

Thanks

Related Topics

Collapse

• Faustvasea97
    Google adsense
    by Faustvasea97
    I was trying to add google adsense to my vbulletin account, but had an issue while redirecting.

And also, do I need to insert html code into a HTML module for confirmation website?
    Tue 16th Oct '18, 6:07am
  • FreeGuidanceUSA
    Google Adsense
    by FreeGuidanceUSA
    I am not sure, where to paste my code for Google Adsense.

It says that, "Paste it into the HTML of freeguidanceusa.com, right after the <head> tag."

Please ...
    Mon 27th Mar '17, 6:11pm
  • amarley
    Google Adsense
    by amarley
    I researched previous versions of the vBulletin software and noted there was an Ad Management section that included an area to insert Google Adsense code. Is there a way to simply integrate Adsense in...
    Thu 27th Oct '16, 1:36pm
Working...
X