Adding tables on the sides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding tables on the sides?

I would like to put things like Whos online and stuff in their own tables on the sides, exactly how webhostingtalk.com has it laid out. However I cannot figure out how the heck to do this. Im trying all the code I can think of but I end up butchering my test forums look. The custom whosonline table I made appears on the bottom, or top, but never on the side.

I've been trying to figure it out for 3 hours now, but nothing is working. Can someone help a dumbass out? Thanks!
    forums: pcfx.cc
    gallery: here

Ditto

Yup, subscribing to this thread - I'd like the same. I've pestered Webhostingtalk enough by email requesting a peek of their templates. I would imagine that to show on all pages would require a hack, but just on home would be a template modification.

Can the clever bods here help?

Ross

Comment

Well I dont want the same exact thing as WHT, I would just like to know how to add content to the side, re-organize some things etc. But no matter what I do, they seem to end up on the bottom or top, but never the side. That, or it totally butchers the layout
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

Try the below post, it is to obtain the effect WebHostingTalk.com has, but I am sure you could modify it to fit your needs.

http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=37269

SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X