No announcement yet.

How can I put these 2 tables together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I put these 2 tables together?

Call me crazy and wacky (thats what the voices in my head do), but I think Im actually starting to understand HTML and templates!

For the last 3 days, I've been hacking and customizing the hell out of my board, much more so than I have ever done. The concepts through trial and error are actually starting to become clearer for me!

But I gots a question. See the arrows? I figured out how to bring the User Panel table to touch the one below it via removing a <br> line. My only complaint is that since the 2 tables are touching eachother, theres 2 pixels of thickness, but its good enough for now.

However, the custom header I have isnt going down. Im not sure what code I can put, assuming it would go into the header template to make it touch the top of the User Panel. Am I missing out on the right template?
    forums: pcfx.cc
    gallery: here

Heh, I need this one too.

BTW, the redesign looks great!

Comment

in the "forumhome" template search for this:

Code:
      </table>

<br>

<!-- main -->
      <table cellpadding="{tableouterborderwidth}" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="{tablebordercolor}" {tableouterextra} width="{contenttablewidth}" align="center">
      (i don't know if it is the original code but i think that it has to be somthing like this )

and remove it ... i hope it has the effekt it should have

Flogge

Comment

I think Flogge means removing just the <br> tag, not the whole part he quoted. You wouldn't want to erase your table tag.

Comment

Yeah thats what I did, but it brings down the User Panel. I would like to get the header down too, but so far its escaping me.
          forums: pcfx.cc
          gallery: here

Comment

Actually, now that I think of it, I think you should try erasing the whole part Flogge quoted. It should work.

Comment

You have to do that twice. One time it is above the welcome panel, and one time it is below. The code might be a little different though.

Comment

Working...
              X