No announcement yet.

winXP "style" coming soon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should get rid of my XP theme on my Linux box. Wouldn't want to to have Big Bill on my back.

Screen shot:
    http://resource-zone.com/images/shots/lin-xp.png

I'd be interested in the style and I shouldn't have a problem from MS using it. The site deals with Windows programming.
    Last edited by AWS; Mon 11th Mar '02, 8:34am.
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

lol...Bill's gonna have a hard time tracking down all the people who have XP themes on their linux boxes.
      :)

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt

Trust me they care. I had to redo a site that had purchased a xp theme from Sin (Not his fault, they wanted it). Microsoft had contacted them giving them 3 days to remove it before legal action was going to be taken. They had to close their business down until they could redo it all. This is why I posted what I did above. After all that I would hate to see this become a widespread problem with MS. If your site is not XP related, or fall under the free use act it is copyright infringement.
        They didn't have to close down their business, they just had to get a new design up. I gave them so many good designs, but they were so freaking picky it angerd me. Good in a way, now I have 5 happy clients with the designs Saith didn't want
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

can the .psd of button being available with the style ? (i'm french so have french button will be better )

Comment

There is a blank version of my buttons available, but unfortunatly I opt not to give away the PSD files for them.
            Board of the Month: November
            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

.psd's are our only real proof that we made the things we made, so more likely than not, they won't be handed out.

Comment

with ps7 u can hand out psd that are passworded so u can hand them out. nice way to play a joke i suppose
                giving them the real psds but they cant open them
                www.xixora.com
                Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

With the way things are today, there are too many ways to open up the passwords on ZIP files. Although it would be funny, there is a chance someone could get it open and "try" to sell them.

SaintDog

Comment

b

bump

Comment

Thankyou Sinecure, I patiently await the release bruv!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X