How do i Set the index to pull in styleid=1 by default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i Set the index to pull in styleid=1 by default

Without having to do it in the URL? I need to do this as we have sub forums with different styles.

Thanks

You can set forum to forum styles, look at the options when you are setting the description and name of the forum, it is in there.

<--Begin Off-Topic-->
    Just a small questions in regards to your username, did you just think of that or is that from an ICP CD? ManCow used to help the group out before, not now of course, but I was just curious.
    <--EndOff-Topic-->

SaintDog

Comment

Unfortiantely nothing that dramatic, just a mate of mine said it one day and i thought it was funny.

i mean in index.php we have several forums you see which use different styles, we want index.php to always use the default style, at the moment the only way to change it is to add in a link back to index.php with styleid=1 in the URL.

is there a bit of code to say always set index.php to default style?

Comment

If your forums with the alternative styles are setup correctly, the index.php file should automatically revert to the default when it is shown. No code is needed.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

It doesnt though, the forum index does not shift to default

Comment

It will not shift to the default style if you have set your choosen viewable style to something other than the default. The style will show the default to all users unless they choose to change it (if you allow users to change styles).

SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X