Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how about a dedicated site for vB styles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about a dedicated site for vB styles?

hey all!

Ok...So i'm new to these forums...and I'm new to editing vB style sets... but I'm not new to web design... and from where I sit it would seem useful to have a dedicated site for the exchange of style sets etc. All post your thoughts... Email me or PM me or reply here if youre interested

Cheers
    Sure thing!
    77.27%
    Hmm... Maybe
    18.18%
    No Way! (I'm selfish! lol)
    4.55%

i gave it a maybe.
    it would be nice to have a vbulletin.net or something i dont think it will be used often enough to put loads of time and effort into it.

Comment

I doubt it would be big due to not many ppl would put in tons of work for free styles, BUT I think a site dedicated to styles not only for freebies but for those who design commercially would be a hit. Like a repository for designers who wanna sell their stuff and for those who wanna give away styles/graphics etc.
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

I think it would wind up being a place for the moochers/rippers to go.
        - James
        http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

cheers

Well cheers guys...

Mr X, I think your idea is great... and i would be interested in starting to develop something... now all i need is some more positive feedback from other members

Cheers,

Comment

there already is one. I can't find the url though. I remember originally seeing it posted at vbulletin.org
            Golden Age Mysteries Forum
            - for fans of mysteries in the classic tradition.

Comment

My website is a graphics dev place for vBulletin mainly but I am slowly working in iKonboard as time goes on, you are welcome to visit my site if you want, the URL is below:

http://www.BBAddons.com/

(BTW, this site was posted over at vBulletin.org, mainly what made me post a reply to your post )

SaintDog

(I will be opening a vBulletin only website soon, for those that do not wish to deal with the other bulletin boards)
              Last edited by SaintDog; Mon 4th Mar '02, 11:21pm.

Comment

dont give up the vB :cry:
                www.xixora.com
                Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                    I doubt it would be big due to not many ppl would put in tons of work for free styles, BUT I think a site dedicated to styles not only for freebies but for those who design commercially would be a hit. Like a repository for designers who wanna sell their stuff and for those who wanna give away styles/graphics etc.
                    I beg to differ, I actually like creating designs for free... I do a poll and ask what people want, whatever turns up popular I do... and hey I'm loving every minute of it, every since I released my first button set, I had 2 people ask if I would make button sets for there forum. thats $50 right there.

Comment

i like making layouts aswell but i doubt a site dedicated to vBulletin graphics, styles and templates would go as far as vbuletin.org.
                      although if one is made i would be on quite often and try to help people out as much as i can.

Comment

kewl

I'm not really expecting it to be as big as vBulletin.org... but i think people would visit... especially newbies to vB like myself. If we can offer help... then i think its worthwhile

Cya

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X