What's wrong with this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this??

I can't seem to change the color of the font diabetesforums. com privacy. I have the color in here at "bfc7e7" But the text is black. What the heck is going on here.

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="{tableinnerborderwidth}" border="0" {tableinnerextra} width="89%">
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="31315a" align="center"><normalfont color="#BFC7E7"><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b>/normalfont></td>
    </tr>

And i hope i posted this in the right area. If not sorry.

Thank you Tony

Re: What's wrong with this??

Originally posted by Tony
    I can't seem to change the color of the font diabetesforums. com privacy. I have the color in here at "bfc7e7" But the text is black. What the heck is going on
    Use "#bfc7e7" instead.
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

I had that and the color did not change.

Comment

Where is this text on your page? Is it a link? If it is a link, is some CSS overiding it?
        We're Here Forums!
        [email protected]

Comment

Re: What's wrong with this??

Originally posted by Tony

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="89%">
          <tr>
          <td bgcolor="31315a" align="center"><normalfont color="#BFC7E7"><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b>/normalfont></td>
          </tr>

And i hope i posted this in the right area. If not sorry.

Thank you Tony
          Here's the little error you made. It needs to say:

<td bgcolor="31315a" align="center"><normalfont color="#BFC7E7"><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b></normalfont></td>

Notice the "<" before /normalfont> you were missing? That'll probably fix it.
          - James
          http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

This what is in there

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="{tableinnerborderwidth}" border="0" {tableinnerextra} width="89%">
            <tr>
            <td bgcolor="333366" align="center"><normalfont color="#BFC7E7"><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b></normalfont></td>
            </tr>

She still does not work and this < was in there, but did not show up when I posted it. the is strange.

the link to the page is
            www.diabetesforums.com/privacy.html

Comment

You can always use the basic font tag like:

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="89%">
              <tr>
              <td bgcolor="333366" align="center"><normalfont><font color="#BFC7E7"><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b></font></normalfont></td>
              </tr>

Also, with the other way try removing the quotes from around the color hex.

Comment

No that did not fix it.

Comment

Try getting rid of the # alltogether. I dunno if that does anything, but I never use it and I've done just what you're trying to do before.

If that still doesn't work, you can try using <font face=verdana size=2 color=BFC7E7>

Your font face and size may vary, but that's what the default for normal font is.
                  - James

Comment

This is what i have and still does not work.

<tr>
                    <td bgcolor="333366" align="center"><font=verdana size=2 color=BFC7E7><b>Diabetesforums.com Privacy Statement</b></normalfont></td>
                    </tr>

Comment

Needs to be <font face="verdana" size="2" color="BFC7E7"> and also followed by </font> instead of </normalfont>.
                      - James

Comment

Mean you are good!!!

Thanks all!!!!!

Comment

No problem!
                          - James

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X