• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for login template

$loggedinusers
    $birthdaybits
    $pminfo

Here is the VAR and I notice that most forums have this on top of the forum and bottom. I have spent alot of time looking for the template also searching the forums as well. So if you could either email the code or post I would be greatful for any help.

I'd rather you post because HTML wouldnt work I use email system which doesnt allow HTML.. Besides it's safe!

Okay I didnt get the answer I was looking for so I will attempt to create the table that splits two table

which the second table code will be $loggedinusers
    I am sure that would be the easiest thing to do.......

I am real interested in finding out about the layers for psp7 should work, if it works for photoshop adobe. Problem getting more than just the background layer and the image itself. As it said in the tutorial for image layers suppose to be atleast 4

EDITED

Example 1 new thread gif button 2 new thread text 3 new thread checkmark (white) 4 new thread file image (yellow)

Would allow you to change the background of button or any parts of the layers.

DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TODAY
    Last edited by SWF; Thu 14th Feb '02, 4:22pm.

Comment

If you are looking for the login box, check the forumhome_logincode template, it has just that

SaintDog

Comment

Working...
      X