Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change which style is the default style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change which style is the default style?

I wnat to force all my users to view the forum in a Valentines' Day theme tomorrow (THey are being punished). I figured that I coudl make all my styles unselectable except for the Vday theme--but it isn't working that way. Is there a way I can switch while style is the default set, or another way I can force everyone to use that style tomorrow?

thanks

Set the 'properties' of the 'Default' style to point to the Valentine Replacement and Template sets.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you very much. That worked nicely

Comment

No problem! I do this myself whenever I have a holiday Style. In fact, I point ALL my style's properties to the Holiday set. Unfortunately I didn't have time to make one for Valentine's Day this time around.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X