• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWF
    replied
    I pretty much figure that out

pre = previous ask question
    which I should of knew better.....

Tried to change some of the home template; some reason my submit a new topic disapeared ERRRR. Really haven't had time to do anything. Today I purchased PSP 7, Now I am tired from reading how to make logos and other crap..

I am about to stop and see if I can't find some webtemplated at vbullentin.org. Then I think I call it the night........

be interested in hearing from other new board owners, unlikely to hear from people like DEV SHED

I had alot of vistors with XMB forum although it not the best, it is free..

Leave a comment:

• SaintDog
    replied
    The F.A.Q section is for questions that are asked here by users on a frequent basis. The moderators post the questions asked as well as the answers to them. There is not much of a reason why normal members should need to post. If you have a question that is *not* on the list, and you think it should be added, contact one of the mods, I am sure they would be willing to add it pending it was really something that was asked here often .

- SaintDog

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Re: Thanks

Originally posted by SWF
    (Eh is FAQ all the question as pre??)
    Huh? You lost me here!

Leave a comment:

• SWF
    replied
    Thanks

Saintdog thanks alot mate

smachol, ah I was wondering why I couldnt post in FAQ

(Eh is FAQ all the question as pre??)

Okay then..

http://microsearch.cc or http://adultfunonline.com
    Complete searchable DB with edit and delete members area
    Also adds images for screen shot or advertisement.

Its adult networks for comics or jokes
    I just finished my 3 DB and updates some of the scripts
    =)

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    SaintDog's right about the logo and the header template. The logo is actually called {titleimage} in the header template.

As for you not being able to post in ceratin forums, which ones were these? You are showing up as licensed so you shouldn't have any problem posting, except for starting new threads in the the Bugs and Faq forums.

Leave a comment:

• SaintDog
    replied
    You will not directly find logo.gif in the header template unless you place it there yourself, the header template uses a variable to call what you specified as the logo in the style section (where you change the colors of vBullletin and such).

You will have to play around with the header in order to move things around, re-position things, or add your own header. If you are just wanting to replace the logo, see what you specified as the boards logo and then change it to the name of the logo you wish to use.

Regarding your signature, I am not sure, but I think if you are not a licensed member, you can not view/post in certain forums. You will have to enter your user name in the members area (once you purchase a license), then you will be able to access/post in the remainder of the forums.

Leave a comment:

• SWF
    started a topic Look in the hompage template and header template

Look in the hompage template and header template

No logo.gif found

header has user, reg, tool bar

hompage has vbb_bullet.gif

Then look through a few of the others where all I seen is scripts, btw very nice codes writing, may help me further my project as I learn some more php

I just wanna move the tool bar totaly and make my own header so I can add other things like logo and banners if needed!

Im not in a rush............

I know I have found alot of my answer doing a search on vBulletin

Maybe I am over looking the problems