Question or is it hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question or is it hack?

Hello I am NEW to vBullentin Forums & I have a pretty big question about getting forum details on main page. 1 new user registration, which shouldn't be to dificult to hack. 2 New post to show on main page, which most sites now show some post from the forum on the main page!

This isn't my first forum on my site, My site is well populated each month

Successful requests: 1,500,534 (7,883)
    Average successful requests per day: 23,742 (1,126)
    Successful requests for pages: 82,216 (1,108)
    Average successful requests for pages per day: 1,300 (158)

500mb to 1.5 gig of traffic in the last 4months "SITE been open 4month "

Which happen to be a CLAN PAGE, I am tired of putting up with children and freaks who try to make my site look bad. I even had as many as 20 hackers a day try to hack my site!

Oh well this isn't my first site or wont be my last one at that.. I am able to do alot of php programming my self. I just happen to believe that vBulletin can bring in 10 times the amount of traffic I am recieving today...

Im looking for suggestion and any help you can supply me..

My site is about GAMES
    Ontop of forum i'd like to add, Classifieds, Auction
    I am ready to spend $$$$ to makes SWF EMPIRE the biggest
    gamming empire anyone has seen

Sign Eugene Emerick

Thank You vBulletin

P.S you should try to answer your emails sometime

Check over at vBulletin.org, they contain all the hacks for vBulletin at this time. If you are looking for details to appear on a non-vbulletin page, do a search on "non-vb" or "non-vb page" (without the quotes @ vbulletin.org).

- SaintDog

Comment

Thanks - well?

I search the templates for main forum couldn't find main template, could you tell me which one for index?

or would it be better to change values in MySQL?

Will I get header error problem if I edit the index.php ?

will I get header error problem if I edit the header.php

About vBulletin.org nice place, to bad they don't show some real templates or offer some real hacks! or maybe i am just blind?

I read on vBulletin forum: someone was asking if they have to change each template, cant this be done in mysql admin...

All of these ? question ? I'll figure out in time. Better to ask then be left in the dark

Last edited by SWF; Tue 12th Feb '02, 2:37pm.

Comment

Re: Thanks - well?

Originally posted by SWF
        I search the templates for main forum couldn't find main template, could you tell me which one for index?

or would it be better to change values in MySQL?
        ]
        Forumdisplay templates
        Forumhomepage templates

Will I get header error problem if I edit the index.php ?
        If you just edit the templates, there is no need to edit the index.php

will I get header error problem if I edit the header.php
        Same above.

About vBulletin.org nice place, to bad they don't show some real templates or offer some real hacks! or maybe i am just blind?
        You need to go here first:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
        (actually when you sign up at Vbulletin.org itll prompt you to this url as well) and once you're verified, you will be allowed to get the hacks. Many of the authors have examples at their websites or those that have installed it have links to their websites. Some post actuall screenshots of the hacks.

I read on vBulletin forum: someone was asking if they have to change each template, cant this be done in mysql admin...

All of these ? question ? I'll figure out in time. Better to ask then be left in the dark
        No, you can't change the templates via mysql admin.

Comment

Thanks

EOM

Comment

Working...
          X