Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input, since I'm redoing the site

Hi, all.

I'm redoing my site, and I'd love to have some input or ideas if no one minds... The -old/current- site is at www.errantlands.com/forums/, and the beta site is at beta.errantlands.com/forums/.

I want to stay with a lot of grey/silver somehow, but I think the beta site is perhaps -way too- grey... I'm not having a lot of luck making both the forums and the main page look good I guess.

Anyway, just looking for some insight.

TIA,
    Christina

Grr, didn't know DNS was goofy to beta.errantlands.com. Sorry. I think it is fixed now, if not the IP is 64.119.164.171.

Christina
    Last edited by Denjin; Fri 8th Feb '02, 8:21pm.

Comment

Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself. It looks better than what you have currently, and I really feel that the top links such as making a special hover would add a new nice touch, just a thought

Comment

Thanks But what do you think about making it not grey on grey on grey? I'm thinking of just making the background itself black, but have the content areas grey as they are now.

A special hover on the top links? Like what?

Thanks again,
        Christina
        Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
        Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself. It looks better than what you have currently, and I really feel that the top links such as making a special hover would add a new nice touch, just a thought

Comment

Looks really good. Personally I like it as is, I don't think I'd like a black background, you could aways do both and let your members choose which they want to use. Also, I'm not sure about those buttons, they don't really seem to fit. They don't look bad though.
          HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
          Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
          iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
          VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

Hover links such as making not underline undernearth or if you are really cool the double line over a link roll over is awesome. I just like unique things and not many people have that....

Comment

Oh, ok... I do hover links and all, well, I change color and put an underline when you go over a link anyway. I think I have a few different hovers on the website. Not sure how cool I can make them though, since I like keeping the bar at the top just plain text like it is now.

Thanks!

Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
              Hover links such as making not underline undernearth or if you are really cool the double line over a link roll over is awesome. I just like unique things and not many people have that....

Comment

Great layout but the logo seems out of place. It doesn't matches the overall look

Comment

Are you talking abuot just the background on the logo? If so, yah, I recently darkened the background so need to redo it...will do soon.

If the logo itself sucks, any ideas? hehe...it is an rpg-site and all.

TIA,
                  Christina
                  Originally posted by dancefrequency
                  Great layout but the logo seems out of place. It doesn't matches the overall look

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X