Photoshop Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Help Needed

I know nothing about Photoshop but I downloaded the graphic developers kit and I am working on the header buttons I can only edit the text I can't get to the layer with the actual button so I can change the color of it can anyone help me, I know that this is a SIMPLE SIMPLE task but like I said I have never used Photoshop before.

Thanks

Hope this helps mate.
    Rheena.com For Xbox360 Wii-u PS Vita 3DS iphone ipad Android Devices And More

Comment

Re: Photoshop Help Needed

Originally posted by Waterski
      I know nothing about Photoshop but I downloaded the graphic developers kit and I am working on the header buttons I can only edit the text I can't get to the layer with the actual button so I can change the color of it can anyone help me, I know that this is a SIMPLE SIMPLE task but like I said I have never used Photoshop before.

Thanks
      with the file open:

Windows > Show Layers
      Windows > Show Character

Click on the layer that has the text
      In the Character window, there is a box where you can click to change the color (it says color)

That layer on the psd file will change the TEXT color
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

good luck with Photoshop. If you want a book on the subject, I'd recommend the Visual QuickStart guide

Comment

Where can i download that graphic developers kit thing?

Thanxs
          Christoph Neal
          London,UK
          [email protected]

Comment

The bible!
            Buy the Photoshop (Whatever version you're running) Bible.
            Even people who think they're pretty good at PS might learn a couple of things.
            Same goes for The Flash Bible.

-M
            http://www.antenora.com/doggbanner.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X