Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Some images arent showing up

hey all,

so i just uploaded a style and some of the images are not showing up, header etc etc. the style came with an images folder, which i uploaded to public_html/images. is there something i am missing here? should i be putting the files somewhere else?

thanks!

If you are having problems with a custom style, you need to ask for help in the style download thread. They know where the images should go and can answer your questions.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

this forum?

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...in-Style-Packs

Comment

Most likely you will need to upload the contents of that folder to your forum/images directory.
        But Lynne is right you should ask in the developers thread where you downloaded the skin.
        www.cdmagurus.com
        www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

since i have my bulletin as my homepage so vbulletin is not is public_html/forums/

should i make a folder called forum and include the image folder in that?

Comment

Originally posted by th3godf4th3r View Post
            since i have my bulletin as my homepage so vbulletin is not is public_html/forums/

should i make a folder called forum and include the image folder in that?
            nope, then it would be located in the images directory. Most likely the images folder you uploaded has a folder called styles?

Originally posted by th3godf4th3r View Post
            If you'd post in the thread you downloaded from it may help more, there are 139+ threads and no one know what one you need the help with.
            www.cdmagurus.com
            www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X