X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me your vB link, i'll write the level of your style

hello every vBulletin users
    i m designer
    if you like to know the level for your design and style, put please your vB link i'll write the for it ..

it will be like that :

100% for header
    100% for footer
    100% for icons
    100% for colors
    100% for all
    ----------------------
    total ??

good bye
    Last edited by alkahf; Mon 4 Feb '02, 8:52am.
    الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
    Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
    Winner vB Board of Year 2005
    vbulletinclub.com

ok...

http://www.coldplayonline.com
    http://community.coldplayonline.com

Comment

No offence or anything, but after taking a quick look at your site, http://www.alkahf.com/, I somewhat came to the conclusion that perhaps you are over rating your skills. Again, no offence, but thats my personal opinion.
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
        No offence or anything, but after taking a quick look at your site, http://www.alkahf.com/, I somewhat came to the conclusion that perhaps you are over rating your skills. Again, no offence, but thats my personal opinion.
        LOLOL sin=funny, in a mean kind of way

Comment

hello Sinecure and nafa and thank you for your personal opinion .

-----------

In the beginning I say that i browse by IE 6 And windows xp ..
          screen resolution 800 by 600 and 1024 by 768 pixels.

now we have only one site: http://community.coldplayonline.com

header: 80%
          footer: ???
          icons: 95%
          colors: 95%
          for all : 90%
          -----------------
          total: 90%

thank you Craig it is nice and filled me with admiration many the modification of the icons place the following : profile.gif, email.gif, edit.gif, quote.gif. and date. ..
          i think it is good idea
          and you changed place for : Posts: | From: | Registered: that is good too .

now just i have one note : you did the tables width="750" it is nice when browse site at screen resolution 800 by 600, but if you browse your sit at screen resolution 1024 by 768 pixels you'll see the table is too small ..
          i think if you change tables width to 90% or 95% it will be better .

--------------
          waiting of an another sites
          Favor listen your is being thanked for you
          You lasted fine
          Last edited by alkahf; Mon 4 Feb '02, 5:09pm.
          vbulletinclub.com

Comment

http://www.khanhdom2k2.com

not all that good but I'm trying

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
              now just i have one note : you did the tables width="750" it is nice when browse site at screen resolution 800 by 600, but if you browse your sit at screen resolution 1024 by 768 pixels you'll see the table is too small ..
              i think if you change tables width to 90% or 95% it will be better .
              I only do my sites at 758. I like it better. And I use a resolution of 1280x1024. I don't find it too small at all.

Comment

Also on your site that moving navigtion area lags the page horribly. You might want to remove it, or find a better solution to do it.

Comment

A stranger O Mr c - prompt , I notice that you are an angry I don't know the reason !!
                  is this because of that I am not able to undrestand , or an another reason is there ..??
                  I hope mature unforgettable all mature a title of this forum:" vBulletin Graphics and Styles" ,then when wants to speak of a determination the positions for another vBulletin, a best that investigates this part from part whose except me is suitable , or at least that click here and creates a new post to tolk about it as you want , and however here then we reach for an unique subject only as vBulletin Graphics and Styles .

Truly therefore the post there were personal then it is preferable to click here and the writing the desire ...
                  Such as it is I become clear for a while then scholastic sent for the Mr. Craig Armstrong ¡ I had said my special suggestion and perhaps I is mistaken or right then it stays in a suggestion far from the defamation, I don't find a reason for the anger ..
                  If you like O Mr c - prompt, to brows sites by 1200 or 1600 pxl,Then this from your hollow which a prohibitive doesn't find in that

We are carried now to the : http://www.khanhdom2k2.com To be in entertainment of Mr khan and see what it was all about :

header : 85%
                  footer : ????
                  icons : 90%
                  colors : 95%
                  all: 90%
                  ------------
                  total : 90%
                  A caravansary was become master , it is possible for me to demand the forum special for you by the argentic forum then all in all in it nice, it calls for the joy, you had filled me with admiration many the strong attention is gathered in choice avatars ..

There are simple notes :
                  1 Ü regard mature the page some petition for the browsing by measure 600 × 800 pxl , and the reason is found in the head of the page , and that he does a modification of this WIDTH=800 to WIDTH=760 or 770 and the best do : WIDTH=100%.
                  2 Ü in <body> a substitution of this symbol topmargin =" 10 " by the symbol topmargin =" 0 " .

good luck Mr. khan
                  A waiting is new vBulletin user ..
                  My greetings for everybody and for Mr c - prompt also .
                  Last edited by alkahf; Wed 6 Feb '02, 3:34pm.
                  vbulletinclub.com

Comment

thanks for the reply, well I'm new to vbulletin and I just copy and paste whatever it was there in my little rounded corners lol so oh well it looks good to me and yea I do have alot of avatars lol how did you see them? Did you register or something ? And btw thanks for the review

Comment

yes Mr. Khan I had done registred.
                      But I moved out my wife was beside me !!
                      not able to the continuation
                      vbulletinclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
                        [B]A stranger O Mr c - prompt , I notice that you are an angry I don't know the reason !!
                        Where did I say I was angry, or even imply such a thing?

Comment

Merely a helpful suggestion for your site.

"I only do my sites at 758. I like it better. And I use a resolution of 1280x1024. I don't find it too small at all."

Amen to that.

-Vic

Comment

I just started doing my sites in 750 from full screen and it helps a lot in formatting and everything. And c-pr0mpt is amazing at layouts so don't diss and listen to his advice, that sliding menu thing is horrible.

and anyways..
                            http://forums.psx-dude.net

for the hell of it.
                            My board: http://forums.psx-dude.net
                            Others: Find it Damn't!, Anime Site.

Comment

very nice

W W Ms. psx-dude !
                              very nice vB style ..

why for the hell of it?
                              i think for the top of vB style.

We are carried now to the : http://forums.psx-dude.net To be in entertainment of Mr psx-dude and see what it was all about :

header : 100%
                              footer : ????
                              icons : 95%
                              colors : 100%
                              all: 98%
                              ------------
                              total : 99%

just small note :

so if you do size of flash file HEIGHT=74 will be okay!

or if you like to download attach file from Admirer

good luck psx-dude
                              A waiting is new vBulletin user ..
                              My greetings for everybody
                              vbulletinclub.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X