• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!

love it.

works fine.

thanks

lg, havefun
    Last edited by havefun; Thu 19 Sep '02, 12:27pm.
    br, havefun *

Comment

Nice work. Have installed this a many of your other enhancements.

Thanks!

Comment

I've done everything said in this post, however it is not working for me. I'm assuming I need the "on/off" gif. But I don't see where to download this in the second post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        Thank You

Originally posted by xiphoid
        And here are the two on/off gifs that I use on my web site (untill I found better ones) -- you can replace them with any image that you want, as long as you name one: on.gif and the other: off.gif

[update (17/04/2002)]
        I just installed Mozilla 1.0 rc1 and saw they had very cool images which I could use instead! I have modified them so they are blinking & transparant.

off.gif is an closed envelope - no new msg
        on.gif is an open envelope (animates with a glow!) - you have new pm

Enjoy
        (previous .zip was downloaded 235 times!)

Comment

Teea,

It would appear that attachment that was previously contained in post #2 is no longer there. And you will definitely need the images for this modification to work. My best guess is that when the forum was updated to version 3.0, the attachments were lost.

Perhaps Xiphoid can edit post #2 and add them back.

If there's no response in the next couple of days, PM me and I can e-mail them to you.

Originally posted by Teea
          I've done everything said in this post, however it is not working for me. I'm assuming I need the "on/off" gif. But I don't see where to download this in the second post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          Thank You

Comment

You are very kind, thank you so much for stepping up and helping out.

I thought it was easy enough to just add my know pics.. but I think I just messed that up

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X