Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: vBulletin Customization Expert/ Graphic Artist

Hello,

I am looking for some help with a new vbulletin I am setting up for our upcoming web site called clangrounds.com. It is a counter-strike based site that will revolve around our game server(s).

I have used the vbulletin before, but I never added any hacks or heavy modification. So I am here to ask if there is anyone who can provide help to our new little forum. I am looking for someone who is:

- Graphic Artist - Needing a new forum title image that will work for multiple styles. (for example, transparent or works with all colors)
    -- Forum image needs to be counter-strike or multi-game related.

- vBulletin Customizing Expert - Needs to be familar with the vB, and be able to add a few custom actions. (for example, space between categories and a nice box around the forum seen here)

If you are someone of this caliber you may contact me here, email, or AOL messenger. Messenger is the fastest way, my AOL name is Clangrounds. We can discuss more about it, and talk money talk.

Have a great day!
    -Rebel

check out this board
    http://www.hiphophangout.tv/vb
    let me know if that is good enough for you, then I will hook you up with the designer

this one is mine.......got plenty hacks, but not as nice as that one
    http://www.digitalhiphop.net/vb

Comment

No offence to anyone, but the top 2 vb designers around here seem to be myself and c-pr0mpt.

my email is [email protected]
      c-pr0mpts is [email protected]
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I don't see why anyone would take offense. You guys do have the most skills.

I would love to take on a vB customization job, I think I have the skills (I've made about 4 or 5 new styles for my board), however, I just don't have the time right now.

-Vic

Comment

Originally posted by krs-one
          I don't see why anyone would take offense. You guys do have the most skills.
          You'd be surprised how fast someone would turn it into a flame
          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

LOL, true, but after seeing your X-Box design and C's many other layouts, it'd be a hard debate to win.

Also, I should probably ask C this, but do you know when yaxay.com is gonna be up? I loved his old forums and look foward to going back to them.

-Vic

Comment

Not sure when they are going to be up, but I look forward to it as well He told me soon, and that was a few weeks back. I'll flood his inbox to get him workin :P

Comment

LOL, thanks.

-Vic

Comment

krs- c-pr0mpt forums are reopening soon.

Comment

Awesome! Will they have all of the old posts? And a new style, I hope

-Vic

Comment

Yes. Members and posts all will be there, and with a new design of course.

Comment

back at last

I swear god hates me.

I live around Kansas City and we were hit with a major ice storm. I was without power, heat, water, phone, cable for 4 days...

Just got everything back on, thawing my frozen fingers...I just wanted to say sorry to everyone that sent me offers. I am not putting you off, it's just I didn't have anyway to contact you!

Anyways, I think Sinecure and I struck a deal so I don't need any designers at this moment.

Take care, stay warm!
                        -Rebel

Comment

Sinecure

Hey Sinecure, I just put in my vbulleton board and I am trying to add stuff to it. What do you think would look good with it? Can you check it out and give me some feed back? And maybe some cool buttons?

Ryan McBain
                          http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X