Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to copy single template bits from one style to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to copy single template bits from one style to another?

Hi I am noticing, I edit a small portion of the template of one style, say, postbit template, as far as I know, I have to go to the other style and edit the same for that style and so on for other styles.

Is there any way I can move individual template bits around (copy) for every style..? How to make same template changes across all styles (like removing HomePage icon for each posted message for all styles)?

Not at this time. Given the number of style sets I have, this sure would make things easier for me!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

There is a hack at vbulletin.org that lets you edit all templates at once. I have it installed and it works great.
      I also use a style editor one of my admins made. This tool lets you create new styles, modify existing styles, edit multiple template sets at once, search, replace and compare functions. It's really going to be heck of an app for forum admins after it is released.
      Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X